AEEE 2020 Exam dates have been announced by the exam conducting authority – Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination – 2020 exam in online mode will be conducted (Remote Proctored) from August 17 to August 23. The last date for submitting the application is August 8, 2020. Check AEEE Exam Pattern below;
- In 2 phases AEEE exam will be conducted in online mode.
- +2 marks in (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) must be updated on or before August 23, 2020.
- From August 10, 2020 – AEEE Slot Booking will be scheduled.
- JEE Main qualifiers are also eligible to apply for AEEE Exam.
- Within a time span of 2 hours 30 minutes – 40 questions will be asked from the Mathematics section and from Chemistry and Physics 30 questions will be asked from each section.
- 3 marks for the correct answer and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
AEEE Exam Pattern
|AEEE Mode of exam||Remote Proctored Online Test|
|Exam duration||90 minutes|
|Exam Slots||First slot – 09:00 – 10:30 AM
Second slot – 11:30 AM – 01:00 PM
Third slot – 02:00 – 03:30 PM
Fourth slot – 04:30 – 06:00 PM
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).|
|Total number of questions||Physics – 30
Chemistry – 30
Mathematics – 40
Total questions = 100
|Marking scheme||For the correct answer, 3 marks will be counted.
For an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted
No response: No marks will be awarded or deducted.
People are also reading: