AEEE 2020 exam in online mode will be conducted (Remote Proctored) from August 17 to August 23. The last date for submitting the application is August 8, 2020. Here, get the knowledge of entire AEEE Syllabus – topics, sub-topics, chapters, units, etc. marking scheme, number of questions, major topics, subject’s weightage, etc.
- In 2 phases AEEE exam will be conducted in online mode.
- +2 marks in (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) must be updated on or before August 23, 2020.
- From August 10, 2020 – AEEE Slot Booking will be scheduled.
- JEE Main qualifiers are also eligible to apply for AEEE Exam.
- Within a time span of 2 hours 30 minutes – 40 questions will be asked from the Mathematics section and from Chemistry and Physics 30 questions will be asked from each section.
- 3 marks for the correct answer and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
AEEE 2020 Mathematics Syllabus
|Complex Numbers||Argand diagram, Cube roots of unity, triangle inequality.|
|Permutations and Combinations||The fundamental principle of counting; Meaning of P(n,r)and C(n,r).Simple applications.|
|Binomial Theorem||Pascal’s triangle|
|Sequences and Series||Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions, Relation between A.M., G.M. and H.M. Special series n, n2, n3. Arithmetic-Geometric Series, Exponential and Logarithmic Series.|
|Matrices and Determinants||multiplication of matrices, adjoint and inverse of a matrix|
|Quadratic Equations||roots and coefficients, nature of roots, the formation of quadratic equations with given roots|
|Relations and Functions||Constant, identity, polynomial, rational. Modulus, signum and greatest integer functions|
|Trigonometry||Properties of triangles, including centroid, incentre, circumcentre and orthocentre, solution of triangles. Heights and distances|
|Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion||Calculation of Mean, Median and Mode|
|Probability||Conditional probability; Bayes’ theorem, the Probability distribution of a random variate; Binomial and Poisson distributions and their properties.|
|Differential Calculus||trigonometric, logarithmic and exponential functions|
|Integral Calculus||Trigonometric, exponential and logarithmic functions.|
|Differential Equations||Homogeneous and linear differential equations, and those of type d2y/dx2= f(x).|
|Two Dimensional Geometry||Cartesian system of rectangular|
|Circles and Family of Circles||–|
|Conic Sections||parabola, ellipse and hyperbola|
|Vector Algebra||two dimensions and three-dimensional space|
AEEE 2020 Physics Syllabus
|Units and Dimensions||system of units, SI, fundamental and derived units, dimensions|
|Mechanics||vectors, scalar and vector products; uniform circular motion and its applications, projectile motion Newton’s Laws of motion|
|Solids and Fluids||Oscillations and Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity and Magneto-statics, Electric current, Magnetic effects, Magneto-statics|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Electromagnetic Waves||Induced e.m.f., Faraday’s law, Lenz’s law, self and mutual inductance; alternating currents, impedance and reactance, power in ac; circuits with LC and R series combination, resonant circuits, transformer and AC generator.|
|Ray and Wave Optics||prism; lens formula, magnification and resolving power; microscope and telescope|
|Modern Physics||Dual nature of Radiation|
AEEE 2020 Chemistry Syllabus
- Basic Concepts
- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Electrochemistry, Kinetics and Surface Chemistry
- Solid-State and Solutions
- S – Block Elements
- P – Block Elements
- D, F – Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Basic Organic Chemistry and Techniques
- Hydrocarbons, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amines
- Polymers and Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
People are also reading: