What is AP EAMCET 2020?
AP EAMCET 2020 is the abbreviation for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada conducts the AP EAMCET on behalf of APSCHE. Those who want to get admissions in professional Engineering Agricultural and Medical programs like B.Sc.(Ag.) / B.Sc.(Hort.) / B.V.Sc. & AH / B.F.Sc. / B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA&BM) B.Pharm. / B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) Pharm-D (Bi.P.C), etc., offered by various colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for this exam.
AP EAMCET Highlights
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|AP EAMCET Official Website||https://sche.ap.gov.in|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Validity Score||One year|
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
AP EAMCET Exam Dates
The AP EAMCET Exam Dates is given below:
|Notification of AP EAMCET – 2020||27 February 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||29 February 2020|
|Last date to apply without late fee||20 May 2020|
|The last date to apply with late fee of Rs. 500/-||To be notified soon|
|Application Correction Window||To be notified soon|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||To be notified soon|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||To be notified soon|
|Downloading of Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||To be notified soon|
|Date of AP EAMCET Examination||27 July to 31 July 2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Engineering)||To be notified soon|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key (Agriculture)||To be notified soon|
|Last date for making objections on Preliminary Key||To be notified soon|
|Result||To be notified soon|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2020
The candidates who wish to appear for the AP EAMCET examination must fill the application form to appear for the exam. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the application form.
- The candidates can fill the AP EAMCET Application form in the online mode only through the official website of AP EAMCET.
- The application process started from 29 February 2020
- The last date for the submission of the application form has been extended to 17 April 2020
- The correction window will begin soon.
- The candidates will also have to upload the scanned copies of their documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the form to the university
- The application fee for the process will also have to be submitted online only.
- The application fee will be non-refundable
AP EAMCET Application Fee 2020
The application fee for the AP EAMCET exam varies based on the course opted by the candidate. The application fee structure is as given below:
|Agriculture / Medical||INR 500|
|Any two streams||INR 1000|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2020
The complete eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET 2020 is as given below:
- The candidate applying for AP EAMCET 2020 must be Indian National or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- The candidate applying for AP EAMCET must be resident of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana and must meet the local/non-local status requirements by Educational Institutes in Andhra Pradesh under admission regulations.
- For Engineering and B.Pharmacy courses, the candidate must be a minimum of 16 years of age as on 31 December 2020.
- For Pharm-D courses, the candidate must be a minimum of 17 years of age as on 31 December 2020. There is no upper age limit applicable.
- For B.Tech. (Dairy Tech), B.Tech. (Ag. Eng), and B.Sc. (Ag) courses, the candidate must be a minimum of 17 years of age and a maximum of 22 years of age (25 for SC / ST) as on 31 December 2020.
- For B.Tech. (FS & T), B.Sc. (Agr. Engg), B.V.Sc. & A.H., and B.F.Sc courses, the candidate must be a minimum of 17 years of age and a maximum of 22 years of age (25 for SC / ST) as on 31 December 2020.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020
Click here to get the complete AP EAMCET Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Total number of Questions||160|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|Medium of Exam||English & Telugu/English & Urdu|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for Correct Answer; No negative marking|
|Level of Questions||Based on 10+2 syllabi|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2020
The syllabus will be prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P/Telangana. It includes topics & chapters of 12th standard or its equivalent exam. AP EAMCET Syllabus will comprise of given subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
AP EAMCET Preparation Tips 2020
- For exam preparation, candidates must know complete details about exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a suitable timetable for the study to give equal attention to all the subjects.
- Candidates should also prepare from previous year’s question papers & model papers.
- Give equal time for the revision of all subjects.
- Stay healthy and fit. Do yoga and meditation to calm your mind.
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
The candidates who have successfully registered for the AP EAMCET 2020 will be able to download the admit card from the AP EAMCET website. The Admit Card will be available to download in the online mode only. Once the candidates download the admit card, they must take a printout of the same. The admit card will be released a week before the exam. The candidates are advised to download the admit card as soon as possible to avoid any last minutes hassles. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry their Admit Card to the examination centre. No candidate will be permitted to enter the exam premises without an Admit Card.
AP EAMCET Results 2020
- The AP EAMCET Result is yet to be released by the conducting authorities.
- The result is expected to be released in the first week of June 2020
- The results will be announced after the successful conduction of the AP EAMCET 2020 Examination
- The results will be released in the online mode only
- The candidates who have successfully appeared in the exam will be able to download their result from the official website.
- A separate merit lists will be prepared for each course based on the candidates’ performance
- Merit position, scorecard and total marks obtained in each subject will also be available on the website after the declaration of the AP EAMCET 2020 Result.
People are also reading: