AP EAMCET 2019: Every year Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinda Organized AP EAMCET on behalf of APSCHE. AP EAMCET is the state level competitive entrance test. The state level entrance test is conducted to provide admission in various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. The Exam will be conducted in the two sessions. The AP EAMCET Engineering Exam will be held on 20,21,22 and 23rd April 2019 and AP EAMCET Agriculturial Exam will be held on 23rd and 24th April 2019. The Application Form for the examination was available from 26th February 2019 to 27th March 2019. Candidates can fill the AP EAMCET application Form with the late fee till 19th April 2019. Candidates will get complete information about AP EAMCET 2019 through the below given complete articles.
AP EAMCET Latest Updates
- AP EAMCET Application Correction started from 6th April, Check Here.
- AP EAMCET Exam for Engineering will be held on 20,21,22,23rd April and Agricultural Exam will be held on 23rd and 24th April 2019. Check Here full schedule.
- The AP EAMCET Result will be released on 1st May 2019, Check Here for more information.
AP EAMCET Application Correction has been started form 6th April 2019, Click Here for more information.
AP EAMCET Application Form can be filled till 19th April with the late Fee, Click Here to Check more information about Application Form.
AP EAMCET 2019 Exam Dates has been released, Click Here to Check complete Schedule.
AP EAMCET Important Highlight
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University|
|Exam Level||State Level Exam|
|AP EAMCET Official Website||https://sche.ap.gov.in|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Validity Score||One year|
|Time Duration||3 Hours|
AP EAMCET Important Dates
AP EAMCET 2019 complete schedule has been released now, Candidates can check complete schedule of exam check, AP EAMCET Important Dates:
|Release of AP EAMCET Notification||20-02-2019|
|Online Application Form Release commencement||26-02-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications (without late fee)||27-03-2019|
|Application Submission Last Date with Late Fee of Rs. 500||04-04-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-)||09-04-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-)||14-04-2019|
|Downloading of AP EAMCET Admit Card||16-04-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-)||19-04-2019|
|Date of AP EAMCET 2019 Examination- Engineering||20-04-2019, 21-04-2019, 22-04-2019 & 23-04-2019|
|Date of AP EAMCET 2019 Examination- Agriculture||23-04-2019, 24-04-2019|
|Time of Examination for E &A Streams||(22-04-2019 and 23-04-2019)10:00 am to 1:00 pm
& 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
AP EAMCET Application Form 2019
Go through the below given list by which you can get complete details of AP EAMCET Application Form.
- AP EAMCET Application Form has been released from 26th February 2019.
- The Last date of filling the application form is 27th march 2019.
- Candidates can fill the Application Form till the date of 19th April with the Late Fee.
- Candidates can fill the application form via online mode only.
- Candidates need to keep secure a copy of filled application form for future reference.
- Candidates need not to send application form though offline mode in the conducting authority office.
- The AP EAMCET Application Correction has been started from 6th April 2019 to 10th April 2019.
- The candidates can pay the Application Fee first then go throuth with the Registration Process.
- After completing all the steps, there is no need to send the send Application form in offline mode.
Check the table below to show the exam Application Fee, Check below;
|Stream||Fee (without late fee)|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 450 + transaction charges|
|Agriculture (A)||Rs. 450 + transaction charges|
|E & A (for both streams)||Rs. 900 + transaction charges|
- Candidates can pay the application fee only in the online mode.
- The Applicatin Fee can be paid either from Credit/Debit Card or by the internet banking.
- Payment of the Application Fee is the first step to apply for the examination.
- After successful payment candidates can fill the Application form.
There are lots of courses available from this examination, cnadidates can check the available courses by the given table below;
|B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)||B.Tech. (Agr. Engineering)|
|B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)||B.Sc. (Agriculture)|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)||B.V.Sc. & A.H.|
|B.F.Sc||B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D.|
AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates wants to fill the application form can check the AP EAMCET Eligibility Criteria first, Check below
- Candidates should be Indian National or PIO/OCI card holders.
- Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates must be 16 years of age as on 31st December 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: No upper age limit to apply.
For Other Courses:
- Lower Age Limit: Candidates must be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Upper Age Limit: 22 years (25 years for SC/ST category) as on 31stDecember 2019.
- Those who are appearing currently can apply for AP EAMCET.
|Engineering, B.Pharmacy (MPC), Pharma.D, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering)||Passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses.
Passed Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent.
|Pharma.D||Passed Intermediate (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as optional.
Passed Diploma in Pharmacy.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern
Through below given list candidates will get the complete exam pattern:
- Mode: The examination will be organized in online mode.
- Session: It will be organised in two sessions, i.e. 10 AM to 1 PM & 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Language: English & Telugu language.
- Duration: Three hours.
- Number of Questions: Total 160 multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer; One marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer no marks will be deducted.
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
AP EAMCET Syllabus 2019
The syllabus will be prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P/Telangana. It includes topics & chapters of 12th standard or its equivalent exam. AP EAMCET 2019 syllabus will be comprised of given subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology.
AP EAMCET Preparation Tips
- For exam preparation, candidates must know complete details about exam pattern & syllabus.
- Prepare a suitable timetable for the study to give an equal attention to all the subjects.
- Candidates should also prepare from previous year’s question papers & model papers.
- Give equal time of the revision.
- Stay healthy and fit. Do yoga and meditation to calm your mind.
AP EAMCET Admit Card Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates should download hall ticket through online mode from the website. AP EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket will be available in the third week of April 2019.
Candidates must bring the given documents along with hall ticket, i.e. filled in online application form, ballpoint pen & caste certificate.
Without AP EAMCET admit card 2019, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
AP EAMCET Answer Key 2019
Once the examination will be conducted successfully the examination then after one week of examination candidates response sheet, question papers & answer key through online mode. It will be released for both stream to the simiar dates.
The answer key will be available in the last week of April 2019. Answer key will be available in a pdf format.
Candidates can challenge an answer if he will not satisfying with official answer key by paying some additional charges of the answer.
AP EAMCET Results 2019
Once the authority released AP EAMCET Answer Key then few days later the authority also released AP EAMCET Result, Through the help of result candidates will able to check their scorecard which consist of section wise marks . Result will be declared in the first week of May 2019.
Through the help of result candidates will also able to check their rank card from the official website of AP EAMCET. The authority has not providing the result via offline mode.
By entering registration number and date of birth candidates will get their AP EAMCET Scorecard.
Candidates need to secure minimum 25% of marks for covering the ranking which is mandatory for general candidates only and there will be no minimum marks will be defined for SC/ST Category.
AP EAMCET Rank Card 2019
Once the result will be declared; Candidates able to download their AP EAMCET rank card from the official website. Result will be declared in the second week of May 2019.
It will appear in front of candidates screen by entering roll number and date of birth.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2019
Counselling process will be started from the second week of June 2019. Candidates need to register their self first then need to pay counselling fee and need to verify documents before going to proceed.
The counselling process purely offline mode based.
Once candidates documents will be verified by the authority the choice filling process will be started for courses and colleges as per the candidates choices.
Seat will be allotted to the students as per their ranks card and availability of filled choices, seat availability, category , etc.