AP ECET 2018: AP ECET is a state level entrance exam, it is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. AP ECET 2018 Result has been declared on 16th May 2018. AP ECET is an Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for the diploma holders and B.Sc degree holder students. Students can get direct admission in the second year of B.E/Btech and B.Pharma. In this article we will discuss about the AP ECET Application form, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Result, Syllabus, Answer key etc.
AP ECET 2018 Result has been declared on 16th May 2018. Check here for result details.
AP ECET 2018 | Important Highlights
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)|
|Conducted by||JNT University Anantapur (on behalf of the AP State Council of Higher Education)|
|Exam Type||State Level|
AP ECET 2018 | Important Dates
Here, we are discussing the Exam dates of ACET 2018.
|Online Application Starts||15th March 2018|
|Last date to submit application without late fee||14th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application with late fee Rs. 1000/-||21st April 2018|
|Application correction||15th – 23rd April 2018|
|Hall Ticket downloading||25th April 2018|
|Exam Date||3rd May 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||4th May 2018|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||6th May 2018|
|Declaration of Results||16th May 2018|
AP ECET 2018 | Application Form
- The Application form of AP ECET has been started from 15th March 2018.
- Last Date of filling the Application Form is 14th April 2018.
- Asperients can fill the application form only in Online mode.
- Upload the Passport size Image and Signature.
- After filling the Application form take a print out and save it for the future use.
- Asperients can make a correction after the Form Submission.
- The Application Correction has been started from 15th April to 30th April
The Application Fee for AP ECET is Rs 500/- for all, The Application fee can be paid by Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking or it can be paid AP Online Centres in AP.
Students appearing the exam can check the Eligibility Criteria for this year.
- Nationality: Student Should be a Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: Student must hold the Domicile of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- Qualifying Exam: The Student should obtain the Diploma in Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The Diploma Appearing Students can Also Apply for this Exam.
AP ECET 2018 | Exam Pattern
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Bio technology as the case may be)||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Engineering|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics) Stream|
- The paper will be published in English language only.
- The exam will be of Objective Type.
- The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions.
- 3 hours will be given to answer the questions.
AP ECET 2018 | Admit Card
The AP ECET Admit Card of the Exam has been published on 25th April 2018. the Admit card will be Available on the online mode, Students can get their Admit Card from the official website. we advised the students to bring the one photo ID proof along with the Admit Card to enter in the Examination Center.
AP ECET 2018 | Result
The AP ECET Result has been published on 16th May 2018. the Result of the exam is available on the official website. students can download the rank list after declaration of the result.
AP ECET 2018 | Answer Key
The Answer key of the exam has been released on 4th May 2018 along with the question paper and response sheet. Students can check or download the answer key from the official website. through the Answer key students can calculate their marks.
AP ECET 2018 | Counselling
After declaration of the result, the Qualifying candidates can attend the AP ECET Counselling for Admission of the various Engineering and for the Pharmacy colleges. Students seeking for admission in second year of B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses can appear for this exam.
AP ECET 2018 | Tips
- Create a Regular Study Plan.
- Go through with the latest Syllabus.
- Buy best books which contain the latest Syllabus.
- try to solve the previous years Question papers.
- Study with the Whole Syllabus.