AP ECET Application Form: AP ECET Application form has been started from 15the March 2018. AP ECET Application form correction has been started from the 15th April 2018. AP ECET is a state level entrance exam, it is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. AP ECET 2018 Result has been declared on 16th May 2018. AP ECET is an Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for the diploma holders and B.Sc degree holder students. Students can get direct admission in the second year of B.E/Btech and B.Pharma.
AP ECET Application Form
AP ECET 2018 Application Form can be filled till 21st April 2018 with late fee of Rs. 1000.
- The Application form of AP ECET has been started from 15th March 2018.
- Last Date of filling the Application Form is 14th April 2018.
- Asperients can fill the application form only in Online mode.
- Upload the Passport size Image and Signature.
- After filling the Application form take a print out and save it for the future use.
- Asperients can make a correction after the Form Submission.
- The Application Correction has been started from 15th April to 30th April.
How to Apply for the AP ECET 2018?
Here we discuss the some steps that students follow these steps to filling the application form:
- Visit the Official Website ( Link given above).
- Click on the “fee payment” link on the official website.
- by clicking the know your Payment status, check your application status.
- Fill the Requires Details.
- upload the Scanned Photograph and Signature.
- After filling the Application form, press submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form and save it for the future use.
The Application Fee for AP ECET is Rs 500/- for all, The Application fee can be paid by Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking or it can be paid AP Online Centres in AP.
Students appearing the exam can check the Eligibility Criteria for this year.
- Nationality: Student Should be a Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: Student must hold the Domicile of the Andra Pradesh State.
- Qualifying Exam: The Student should obtain the Diploma in Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The Diploma Appearing Students can Also Apply for this Exam.
here we discuss the Application Dates of the exams:
|Starting of online submission of application form||15th March 2018|
|Submission of form without late fee||14th April 2018|
|Submission of form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||21st April 2018|
|Correction Period||15th – 23rd April 2018|
|Date of Examination||3rd May 2018|