AP ECET Eligibility: Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria before appearing the exam. eligible candidates can fill the AP ECET Application form , the Application form of AP ECET has been available from 15th March 2018. AP ECET is a state level entrance exam, it is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. AP ECET 2018 Result has been declared on 16th May 2018. AP ECET is an Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for the diploma holders and B.Sc degree holder students. Students can get direct admission in the second year of B.E/Btech and B.Pharma.
AP ECET Eligibility
AP ECET 2018 Result has been declared on 16th May 2018. Check here for result details.
Candidates who are applying for the AP ECET Can check the AP ECET Eligibility before applying the exam.
- Nationality: Student Should be a Indian Citizen.
- Domicile: Student must hold the Domicile of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- Qualifying Exam: The Student should obtain the Diploma in Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The Diploma Appearing Students can Also Apply for this Exam.
Eligibility for Local and Non-Local Candidates:
For Local Candidates:
- A competitor will be considered as nearby just on the off chance that he/she has contemplated in the state since four years persistent scholarly capabilities.
- On the off chance that hopefuls isn’t contemplated from that point, yet living in AP since four years.
- On the off chance that hopeful has contemplated in any establishment in the territory of AP since seven years.
For Non-Local Candidates:
- Candidates who have lived in the state since 10 years, times of concentrate outside the State.
- Those guardians have dwelled in the State for a time of ten years barring time of work outside the State.
- Offspring of guardians those utilized in the State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, Local Bodies, Universities and other comparable semi open Institutions, inside the State