AP ECET Exam Pattern: The Exam pattern for AP ECET consists of number of questions, Time duration, marking schemes, Exam mode etc. AP ECET is a state level entrance exam, it is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur. AP ECET 2018 Result has been declared on 16th May 2018. AP ECET is an Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for the diploma holders and B.Sc degree holder students. Students can get direct admission in the second year of B.E/Btech and B.Pharma.
AP ECET Exam Pattern
AP ECET 2018 Result has been declared on 16th May 2018. Check here for result details.
here we discuss the AP ECET Exam pattern, candidates check the Exam pattern for this year.
|No. of Questions||200|
|Exam Duration||3 Hrs|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for Correct Answer|
The exam conducting authority has been released the notification on 13th March 2018 for the AP ECET 2018. The AP ECET Application form has been availabe from 15th March 2018. and the last date of filling the application form is 14th April 2018. with the Late fee of Rs 1000/- candidates can fill the application form till 21st April 2018. the AP – ECET Admit Card is available form 25th April 2018.
Pattern for Engineering Stream:
Engineering refers to CSE/ IT/ Electrical/Electronics/Civil/Chemical/Mechanical and more.
Pattern for Pharmacy Stream:
Pattern for M.S.c ( Maths) Stream:
- The paper will be published in English language only.
- The exam will be of Objective Type.
- The whole paper will be consisting of 200 questions.
- 3 hours will be given to answer the questions.
AP ECET 2018 | Tips
- Create a Regular Study Plan.
- Go through with the latest Syllabus.
- Buy best books which contain the latest Syllabus.
- try to solve the previous years Question papers.
- Study with the Whole Syllabus.