Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapuramu – AP LAWCET Result will be release in the third week of October 2020 on the official website sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet.
AP LAWCET Result 2020
- Candidates can access their result using Roll Number and Date of Birth. Score Card or Rank Report will not be sent via post or courier to the candidates.
- Neither there is any provision for re-evaluation or re-totalling of the answer sheet. The scores are valid for a period of One Year.
- Candidates meeting the minimum qualifying marks i.e. 25% of total marks can participate in the Counselling Process.
- It is advised to verify the details mentioned on the scorecard and in case of discrepancy contact the concerned authority.
AP LAWCET Result Dates 2020
|AP LAWCET 2020 Exam||October 01, 2020|
|AP LAWCET 2020 Answer Key||October 02, 2020|
|Declaration of Results and Final Answer Key||October 05, 2020|
|AP LAWCET 2020 Counselling starts||October 2020|
Steps to Check AP LAWCET Results 2020
- Visit the official website.
- On homepage, click on link – ‘AP LAWCET 2020 Result’
- Enter the required credentials.
- The result of AP LAWCET will be displayed on your screen.
- Check and download it.
- Take a print out of the same for further references.
Tie-Breaking criteria in AP LAWCET
- By considering the marks secured in Part C of AP LAWCET 2020
- If there is still a tie, it will be resolved on the basis of marks obtained in Part B.
- If there is still a tie, it will then be resolved as per seniority in age.