The BCECE Board has been released BCECE Admit Card on 14th April 2018 via online mode only. The top Bihar State level competitive entrance examination (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) will be regulated by the BCECE Board. Those who successfully qualify the minimum cut off marks decided by the conducting authority; will get admission in UG courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture institutions of the Bihar state. This entrance exam is conducted only in one stage only. To getting admission in Bihar state candidates need to appear in the examination. Through the below given article candidates will get the complete information about the BCECE Admit Card 2018 which includes few important instructions.
BCECE Admit Card 2018
BCECE Board has been released BCECE Admit Card on 14th April 2018. Click here Download your admit card.
The admit card will be available via only online mode. The admit card will not be available via offline mode. Those who applied successfully for BCECE 2018 can only available to download their admit card. The admit card have the below given details:
- Candidates Name
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Examination Centers Name
- Exam Timing
- Paper Mode
- Date of the Examination
- Time Duration
It is advised to the candidates once they downloaded their admit card need to check it with their original details or the details they fill at the time of filling of the application form. Candidates can able to download it by entering their registration number and date of birth to download the admit card.
BCECE Admit Card Date 2018
It will be available from 14th April 2018, the date previously declared by the authority. Every year this exam will be organised and this year it will be conducted on 29th & 30th April 2018.
Procedure to Download BCECE Admit Card
Those who have successfully applied for BCECE need to follow below given steps:
- Go through the official website.
- Click on the admit card download section.
- Then you will be redirected to the BCECE Admit Card.
- Then you need to enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on download admit card button.
- In front of your computer screen admit card will be printed.
- Before going to take printout of the admit card check all the credential which are mentioned in BCECE Admit Card.
- Keep it safe and secure till the end of the counseling procedure.
People Also Read:
BCECE Answer Key 2018
Important Instruction for BCECE Admit Card
- Those who successfully Download their admit card for BCECE Exam need to cross check each and every details mentioned in admit card.
- If candidates finds any discrepancies in their admit card then they need to report it to the conducting authority and correct it.
- Those who successfully applied for BCECE 2018 and are not able to download BCECE Admit Card need to to reach the conducting board with the printout of application form acknowledgement page and get the admit card.
- Those who have not applied successfully for BCECE Exam will not able to download their Admit card.
- In Admit Card candidates need to sign in the BCECE Admit Card in the presence of invigilator.
- Candidates need to check their exam centers carefully which will be printed in the admit card.