Through the BCECE exam pattern candidates will bet the information about the number of questions, type of questions, mode of exam and difficulty level of the examination, etc. It is the state level competitive entrance test (BCECE: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)which is conducted to offer admission to the undergraduates courses i.e. in the field of engineering, agriculture and technology. The all responsibility of conducting and organizing BCECE exam is BCECE Board which is conducted only in single phase. Through this article candidates can get the complete details about the BCECE Exam Pattern.
BCECE Exam Pattern
Get BCECE 2018 Exam Pattern from below given date:
- Exam Date: 29th April 2018 ( For Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology) & 30th April 2018 (For Agriculture).
- Courses: Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture.
- Number of Questions:100 questions.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type Questions (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology & Agriculture are the compulsory section and those who applied for for engineering have to attempt Mathematics.
- Language: English language and Hindi Language.
- Mode: Pen and paper based mode (Online Mode).
- Duration: 1 hours 30 minutes (for each subject).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct marks +4 marks will be given to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer 1 marks will be deducted
|Subjects||Time Duration||Total Questions||Total Marks||Exam Dates|
|Physics||1½ hours (9:00 AM to 10:30 AM)||100||400||29th April 2018|
|Chemistry||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||29th April 2018|
|Mathematics||1½ hours (3:00 PM to 02:30 PM)||100||400||29th April 2018|
|Biology||1½ hours (4:00 PM to 05:30 PM)||100||400||29th April 2018|
|Agriculture||1½ hours (11:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||100||400||30th April 2018|
People Also Read:
Instruction for BCECE Exam:
- Candidates need to carry their BCECE Admit Card along with one id proof in the examination hall.
- Exam will be organised via offline mode only.
- Candidates need to carry blue and black ball point pen.
- It is advised to the candidates that fill your OMR sheet clearly.
- Candidates need to reach in the examination hall correct time.
- Candidates need to follow all the examination rules who made by the conducting authority.