BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination) is a state level entrance exam. Candidates will get admission in the degree courses of Engineering, agriculture and Technology by qualifying this exam. BCECE is conducted by the Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). Get BCECE Preparation Tips through the article.
BCECE Preparation Tips
1.Create suitable time table:
- Before starting study, create a suitable time table for BCECE preparation.
- Analyze the subject wise topics and collect the syllabus.
- Collect information about the complete BCECE Exam Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Collect the previous question papers and mock papers and solved it properly.
- Know the BCECE exam syllabus.
2.Proper study plan:
- Make a proper notes for BCECE exam.
- During study, highlights the main topics.
- Make a good study plan that includes all the subjects.
Collection of the Proper study material is very important. Candidates have to use the proper study material that will guide them in all the subjects to understand and study better.
- Collect the NCERT books for BCECE preparation because the NCERT from Class six to twelve plays a very significant role in BCECE examination preparation.
- Maintain the proper notes and follow it.
- Solve the previous question papers and mock papers.
- Focus on basic concepts.
Time management is the important part of our life. It is the key of success so maintain your time during study. When you are preparing for the exam, you will require to 6 to 8 hours of study time.
- Follow the time table on the regular basis because it maintain the your time.
- Make Short Notes while you study because it will be helpful during revision.
- Write down Formulae that you find difficult to remember so that they are handy for revision.
- Keep the solved problems and notes separately indexed so that you can refresh and revise later when required.
5. Maintain your health:
For any examination, good health matters a lot. So take care of health and avoid everything that will leads you towards sickness. Drink lot and lots of water. While preparing for exam, students forget to take care of their health, so maintain your health-
- take nutritious diet
- eat fresh vegetables and fruits
- avoid junk food
- Playing some sport occasionally or listening to soft music is recommended if you are feeling stressed after long hours of studies.
- You can do yoga and meditation to relief or relax your body.
- Take a sleep of at least 7 hours a day.
Revision is the important part of our study. Before 1 month of BCECE exam date start the revision.It helps you to revise your preparation in very short span of time before the examination.
- On the daily basis give the 15 minutes for revision.
- The regular revision will retain your memory power.
- Keep a check on your performance; it is compulsory to directly jump upon the previous BCECE question on the topic you just finished. You can try to solve some examples in model papers also.
- Do not start a new topic in the last stage of preparation.
- Revision helps to recall many things that might get skipped from your mind.
7.Recommended Books for BCECE:
Here are given some important books fo BCECE preparation tips:
|Physical Chemistry by P Bahadur|
|Aptitude Test Problems in Physics by S. S. Krotov|
|IIT Chemistry by O. P Agarwal|
|Advanced level Physics by Nelkon and Parker|
|Objective Physics by Pradeep|
|Trueman’s biology class 11th and 12th|
|R. D. Sharma Objective|
|NCERT Biology book of Class 11th and 12th|
|Concepts of Physics by H.C Verma|
|Previous years objective questions of JEE Main and JEE Advanced (AIEEE and IIT)|
|NCERT Maths book of Class 11th and 12th|
|Objective Chemistry by Pradeep|
|BCECE Explorer by MTG or BCECE by Arihant|
|NCERT Physics book of Class 11th and 12th|
|A Problem Book in Mathematical Analysis by G. N. Berman|
|C. Dutta for Botany NCERT Biology Part 1|
|A collection of questions and Problems in Physics by L. A. Sena|
|Daswani BCECE Preliminary exams Chapter wise solutions of BCECE Medical Entrance Examination by Oswal Publishers|
|Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry|
|Arihant BCECE Engineering Entrance Solved Papers|
|NCERT Chemistry book of Class 11th and 12th|