BITSAT Admit Card 2019 will be available from second week of April, 2019. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of BITS which is available via online mode only. Candidates can access their admit card with the help of Application Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Email ID. Candidates will not be allowed inside the examination centre without BITSAT admit card 2019.
BITSAT 2019 Application Form has been released now, Click Here for Complete information.
BITSAT Admit Card
- Candidates must check all the information present on the admit card before downloading.
- In case of any discrepancy candidates can contact the examination authority.
- BITSAT 2019 exam is organised in 50 cities. Candidates can give their preferences in BITSAT 2019 Application Form.
- Candidates must carry an identity proof and 2 passport size photograph along with the admit card.
BITSAT exam is conducted by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani every year. This year BITSAT 2019 is scheduled from May, 2019. The exam is conducted for the candidates seeking admission in various undergraduate and post graduate courses in various campuses of BITS.
Highlights for BITSAT Admit Card
Given below are the important highlights for BITSAT 2019 candidates can check.
|Name of the exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani|
|Admit Card Release||April, 2019|
|Details Required||Application Number, Date of Birth, Gender and Email ID|
|Information Present in Admit Card||Name of candidate, Application Number, Date of Birth of candidate, Roll number, Candidate photograph, Candidate signature, Category, Subject opted for Part 4, Examination date, Examination time, Examination venue, Exam day instruction.|
BITSAT Admit Card Important Dates
Candidates can download BITSAT Admit Card 2019 from the official website from April, 2019. BITSAT 2019 is scheduled on May, 2019. Given below are the important dates for BITSAT Exam candidates can check. The dates given below are tentative and can be changed.
|Process for Slot Booking begins from||Second week of April 2019|
|BITSAT Admit card will be available from||Second week of April, 2019|
|BITSAT Exam date||May, 2019|
How to download BITSAT Admit Card?
Admit Card is an important document to be carried on the day of exam. Candidates can download their BITSAT Admit Card from the official website of BITS after login to the candidate’s portal. Given below are the steps to download BITSAT Admit Card candidates can check:
- Visit the official website of BITS
- Login to the candidates portal
- Enter BITSAT Application Number, Gender, Email ID and Date of Birth
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Carefully check the details in the Admit Card
- Click on ‘Download’ to download the admit card
- Print and make multiple copies of Admit card for future purposes.
Details present on BITSAT Admit Card
Candidates must check all the information present in the Admit Card. Candidates will not allowed inside the examination center with admit card having mistake. BITSAT Admit Card will contain the following information candidates must check before downloading the Admit Card:
- Name of the candidate
- Photograph and Signature
- BITSAT Application number
- Subject Opted for Part 4
- Test centre
- Test centre address
- Test date
- Test time
- Date of exam and test slot
- BITSAT exam instructions.
Discrepancy in Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
In case of the candidates having mistake in their Admit Card they can contact the exam conducting authority through email ID, helpline number and can also visit the campus. Candidates have to inform about the discrepancy and the authority will rectify the mistake and resend the Admit Card to the candidate in due time. Candidates can contact the authority on the address given below:
Address: VidyaVihar Campus, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
Phone Number: 01596 245 073
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
BITS, Pilani Hyderabad Campus Admissions office
Telephone No.: 040-66303830 (10am till 1.00pm) on working days
Documents required with Admit Card
BITSAT Admit Card is an important document to be carried along with other necessary original documents. Candidates also need to take 2 passport size photographs for verification process. Given below is the list of documents candidates can carry as an identity proof.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Photo ID card of school/college
- Admit card issued by state of central board for board exam
BITSAT 2019 Exam Centres
BITSAT exam is organised in 50 cities. Candidates can give their preference for the exam centres in the Application form. Final allotment of examination centres is done by the exam conducting authority and can be seen in the Admit Card. Once the exam centres is allotted to the candidates no request for the change will be accepted by the authority. Given below are the choices available for BITSAT Exam centres candidates can check:
- BITS, Dubai Campus
- BITS, Goa
- BITS, Hyderabad
- BITS, Pilani
Exam Day Instructions or Rules
Given below are some important information candidates should follow to avoid any discrepancy. In case of any candidate found making nuisance or breaking rules his/her exam will be cancelled. Candidates should carefully read the guidelines given in the admit card and below.
- Candidates should reach the examination center half hour before the commencement of exam.
- Only pen, pencils, eraser and sharpener are allowed inside the examination hall.
- Exchange of any items inside the examination hall is not allowed and consider as cheating.
- Candidates have to bring Admit Card with identity proof and two passport size photographs.
- Candidates should preserve their Admit Card after the Examination for further process.
- No candidates are allowed to enter in examination hall without the Admit Card.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring calculators, slide rules, Log tables, and electronic watches with facilities of calculators, laptop computers, personal stereo systems, walkie-talkie sets, paging devices, mobile telephones and any other objects/devices in the examination hall.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination center till the conclusion of exam.
- No extra sheets, pages, rough sheets are allowed in the examination hall by the candidates.
- Parents, relatives and friends are not allowed inside the examination center.
- Beverages, snacks or any drinking item is prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Any conversation or missbehavior in the examination hall will lead to the cancellation of exam.