BITS released their BITSAT Application Form via online mode on 19th December 2017. BITSAT known as Birla Institute of technology & Sciences admission test. It is conducted to admission in integrated courses (engineering, pharmacy) which is offered by the various BITS Campuses. The top level engineering entrance after JEE Main which is offered admission into the various BITS Campuses like Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
- Candidates can register through the online application form which is available in the official website.
- The authority already declared that candidates can apply through offline mode.
- BITS Released their application form on 19th December 2017 for integrated courses which is offered by their campus and the registration process will continue till 13th March 2018 (5:00 PM).
- It is advised to the candidates that don’t wait for the last day because most of the time the site goes down on the last date of registration.
- The authority provides a facility to the candidates that they can choose maximum three exam centres. The exam centers will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their preferences and availability of exam centre.
- Those who want to appear from Dubai need to choose Dubai as a exam centre in the preference at choice filling time.
- Once you fill application form successfully then you need to take a printout of your confirmation page for future purpose.
- For male candidates application fee is Rs. 2950/- and for female candidates Rs. 2450/-
- Those who select Dubai as exam centre, need to pay US $670 (Rs. 4500/- in India for both female and male candidates).
- Candidates can pay application fee via online and offline mode.
- For offline mode, they can pay via e-challan of ICICI bank and for online mode need to pay via credit card/debit card/net banking.
Before going to fill BITSAT Application Form candidates need to check their eligibility criteria. Here you will find are your eligible to apply or not.
For all courses except B.Pharma
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 from recognized Board.
- Subjects: Candidates subjects should be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in their qualifying examination. In English they will be proficient.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must passed the 10+2 from recognized Board.
- Subjects: Candidates subjects should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology in their qualifying examination. In English they will be proficient.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have minimum 75% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those who currently appearing for the qualification examination also eligible.
BITSAT Application Dates
Check here official application dates which are given below:
|Application form starts from||19th December 2017|
|Last date for application form submission||13th March 2018 (5:00 PM)|
|Correction Facility Open||15th – 19th March 2018|
|Exam centre allotment||21st March 2018|
|Slot booking||23rd March – 5th April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||12th April – 10th May 2018|
|Examination date||16th – 31st May 2018|
Know how to apply for BITSAT?
Here you can check how to apply and fill BITSAT application form 2018:
- Visit the official website.
- Read given instructions carefully and click on “Allow me to Apply Online” button.
- If your are new user then click on “New Registration” if you are a registered user click on “Login” button.
- Fill the required details like Name, Gender, Address, Email ID, Date of Birth, etc.
- Now click on “Proceed” button.
- Now select your preferences of exam centres.
- If you satisfied with your filled application form then click on “Confirm and Submit Details” button but if you think you have made mistakes then click on “Edit and Save Details” button.
- Keep the generated application number for future purpose.
- The follow the step 2 and upload your scanned images.
- Candidates need to payment of application fee.
- Once you have completed all the step then you need to download confirmation(acknowledgement) page and take printout of this for future purpose.