BITS Application Form 2019: BITS 2019 Application Form has been released on 5th January 2019. Candidates can fill the BITS Application form the official website of the BITS. The last date of filling the online Application form is 20th March 2019. BITSAT known as Birla Institute of technology & Sciences admission test. It is conducted to admission in integrated courses (engineering, pharmacy) which is offered by the various BITS Campuses. The top level engineering entrance after JEE Main 2019 which is offered admission into the various BITS Campuses like Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad.
BITSAT Application Form Important Updates
- BITSAT Application Form available from 5th January to 20th March 2019.
- The Candidates can fill the Application from http://www.bitsadmission.com/bitsatmain.aspx.
- The Application Fee for the Exam is INR 2950/- for Males, INR 2450/- for Females and $ 70/- for those candidates choosing Dubai as their BITSAT Exam Center.
- The Exam will be conducted in Online Mode, Check BITSAT Exam Pattern.
- BITSAT Application Correction will be Started from 22nd March to 25th March 2019.
- BITSAT Slot Booking will be Started from 28th March to 8th April 2019, Click Here for more info.
- BITSAT Admit Card will be available in online mode from 12th April 2019.
BITSAT 2019 Online Application Form has been released now, Click Here to Fill Application Form.
BITSAT 2019 official notification has been released, Click Here to Check official notification.
Online Application under International Admission Schemes has been released, the last date of filling the Application Form is 10th April 2019, Click Here more details.
- Candidates can register through the online application form which is available in the official website.
- The authority already declared that candidates can apply through offline mode.
- BITS Released their application form on 5th January 2019 for integrated courses which is offered by their campus and the registration process will continue till 20th March 2019 (6:00 PM).
- It is advised to the candidates that don’t wait for the last day because most of the time the site goes down on the last date of registration.
- The authority provides a facility to the candidates that they can choose maximum three exam centres. The exam centers will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of their preferences and availability of exam centre.
- Those who want to appear from Dubai need to choose Dubai as a exam centre in the preference at choice filling time.
- Once you fill application form successfully then you need to take a printout of your confirmation page for future purpose.
- The Size of Image must be in Between 4KB to 50 KB and the size of Photograph is 1Kb to 30 KB.
- The Authority will also provide to BITSAT Application Form correction Facility to all the candidates.
- The Application form correction will be starts from 22nd March to 25th March 2019.
BITSAT Image Specification
Check BITSAT 2019 Image Specification below;
|Photograph||4 – 50 KB||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||1 – 30 KB||JPG/JPEG|
- For male candidates application fee is Rs. 2950/- and for female candidates Rs. 2450/-
- Those who select Dubai as exam centre, need to pay US $670 (Rs. 4500/- in India for both female and male candidates).
- Candidates can pay application fee via online and offline mode.
- For offline mode, they can pay via e-challan of ICICI bank and for online mode need to pay via credit card/debit card/net banking.
|For Male candidates||INR 2950|
|For Female candidates||INR 2450|
|For NRI candidates||$70 (INR 4500)|
Know how to apply for BITSAT?
Here you can check how to apply and fill BITSAT application form 2019:
- Visit the official website.
- Read given instructions carefully and click on “Allow me to Apply Online” button.
- If your are new user then click on “New Registration” if you are a registered user click on “Login” button.
- Fill the required details like Name, Gender, Address, Email ID, Date of Birth, etc.
- Now click on “Proceed” button.
- Now select your preferences of exam centres.
- If you satisfied with your filled application form then click on “Confirm and Submit Details” button but if you think you have made mistakes then click on “Edit and Save Details” button.
- Keep the generated application number for future purpose.
- The follow the step 2 and upload your scanned images.
- Candidates need to payment of application fee.
- Once you have completed all the step then you need to download confirmation(acknowledgement) page and take printout of this for future purpose.
BITSAT Exam Centers List
BITSAT is one of the popular exam in India, the exam will be held atleast 50 Cities in India and an International City such as Dubai, UAE. Check below the BITSAT Exam Centers.
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS||Lucknow||Vijayawada|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
BITSAT Application Correction
The BITSAT 2019 Application Correction will be started form 22nd March 2019 to 25th March 2019, Candidates can edit or modify min the BITSAT Application Form in the online mode only, BITS Pilani authority will provide an online window for the Application form correction. With the help of Application, correction window candidates can make changes in the submitted Application Form.
BITSAT Application Correction Events
|BITSAT Application Correction||information|
|Application Correction Starts from||22nd March 2019|
|Last date of Application Correction||25th March 2019|
|Mode of Application Correction||Online Mode (only)|
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Before going to fill BITSAT Application Form candidates need to check their Eligibility Criteria. Here you will find are your eligible to apply or not.
For all courses except B.Pharma
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 from recognized Board.
- Subjects: Candidates subjects should be Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics in their qualifying examination. In English they will be proficient.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must passed the 10+2 from recognized Board.
- Subjects: Candidates subjects should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology in their qualifying examination. In English they will be proficient.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have minimum 75% marks in their qualifying exam.
- Appearing Candidates: Those who currently appearing for the qualification examination also eligible.
BITSAT Application Dates
Check here official Application Dates which are given below:
|Application form Availablily||5th January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||20th March 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||22nd – 25th March 2019|
|Allocation of Exam Center||27th March 2019|
|Slot Booking||28th March to 8th April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||12th April to 13th May 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Date||16th – 26th May 2019|
|Apply for admission (basis of 12th marks)||16th May to 18th June 2019|
|Admit list and wait list release||20th June 2019|