BITSAT Counselling and seat allotment have not started yet. The counselling process will be conducted after the results are declared. Noth counselling and seat allotment will be conducted online only. The candidates will have to provide a preferred choice of college during the registration for the counselling. This article will give you complete information regarding the BITSAT Counselling 2020.
BITSAT Counselling 2020
Candidates are called for the counselling process of BITSAT 2020 after filling the registration form for the counselling. The schedule for counselling has been mentioned below:
|Filling of Application Form for Counselling||To be notified soon|
|Result of Iteration Round 1||To be notified soon|
|Final Date for Payment of Fees||To be notified soon|
|Announcement of Iteration Round 2||To be notified soon|
|Closing date for payment of balance fee from the waiting list in iteration 2||To be notified soon|
BITSAT Counselling Procedure
- The counselling process is done in online mode only.
- The first step in the counselling process is filling the Application Form, which can be done through the official website of BITS.
- BITSAT Application Form is available only in online mode.
- On the Basis of the merit list, selected candidates called for the counselling process.
- The Authority will release the Admit list with the waiting list.
- Through the merit list candidates can go for the counselling process with required documents.
Candidates must carry the following documents:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet with the Passing Certificate.
- BITSAT Score Card.
- Counselling Letter.
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
- Caste certificate of the candidate (if applicable).
- Medical Certificate.
BITSAT Counselling Rounds
This process involves two rounds:
- The First Round is Document Verification Round. In the first step, candidates required the above documents.
- In Second Round Candidates can choose the Campus as well as the courses.
People are also reading: