BITSAT is the top level engineering entrance examination for BITS Colleges. Those who are seeking to admission in the BITS colleges need to appear in the BITSAT Exam. For preparing for the examination they need to check the BITSAT exam pattern. The exam pattern comprises mode of exam, numbers of questions, marking scheme, syllabus, etc. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani conduct Deemed University which offers the BITSAT entrance exam via online mode.BITSAT is the university level engineering entrance exam for admission into the bachelor programs of BITS, Pilani. Through this entrance exam candidates get admission in its BITS campuses. You will get complete information about BITSAT Exam Pattern.
BITSAT 2019 Application Form has been released now, Click Here for more information.
To crack any exam is not easy task, for this candidates need to check overall exam pattern and detailed view over previous year question papers, how difficult it was? This will tell you an overall structure of exam. The exam pattern will tell the overall structure about the examination paper. Through exam pattern, candidates will get idea about the question papers. It contains:
- Mode of exam
- Marking scheme
- No. of questions
- Total marks
BITSAT Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (CBT) only from 16th – 31st May 2018.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours.
- Slot: Two slots are available, i.e. 9:00 AM – 12:00 noon and 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
- Type of Question: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Sections: Four sections will be there.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer candidates will get 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted. No marks will be deducted for unattended questions.
- Language: English language.
- Number of Questions: 150 questions are there in the question paper.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning and Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharma candidates).
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part III||English Proficiency
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT syllabus consist of 11th & 12th class syllabus. BITSAT syllabus consist from the NCERT textbooks. Candidates also can take mock test of BITSAT 2019 which will be made available on official website. Candidates can attempt it many times as many they wants.
Instructions for Exam Pattern
- Candidates can change their answer, there is no limit to change the answer of a particular questions.
- If candidates done all the 150 questions then they can attempt 12 more questions in the remaining time.
- Extra questions are asked from the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology only.
- Authority assign every candidates a single set of question papers.
- It is advised to the candidates that they need to bring a pen for the rough work, signing etc.
- Blank sheets for rough work will be provided by conducting authority(if required).
- Any electronic gadgets are not allowed in the examination hall like calculator, smart phone, electronic watch, etc.
BITSAT Admit Card
You will get the complete information from the below given instruction that how to download hall ticket and what are the details which are mentioned in the admit card:
- BITSAT Admit Card will be released via online mode only.
- The authority also provides a new facility that candidates will able to change their exam slot from 28th March to 8th April
- Candidates can download their admit card from 12th April to 13th May 2019.
- Only those can download their admit card who will successfully registered for BITSAT.
Afte the few days of the examination, the authority will release the BITSAT Result, Candidates can check the BITSAT Result after the next day of the examination.
- The authority will be declared BITSAT Result through online mode.
- Candidates need to fill result form by entering their roll number on the website.
- Two merist list will be released, After the declaration of result.
- One is for B.Pharma course and other one is for other engineering courses.
BITSAT Cut off
The minimum marks required to score in the BITSAT examination for candidates will known as Cut off. Cut off will be the required marks for providing admission in various courses which are offered by BITS. Once the authority will release the result then it will be released.
The cut off will be released for admission in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses. Cut off will be define on the basis of below given details:
- Difficulty level of exam
- Students appeared