BITS Pilani will declare the result of BITSAT 2019. BITSAT is an entrance exam conducted by BITS Pilani for the various campuses of the BITS located at Goa, Pilani, Hyderabad, and Dubai. It is an online computer based exam conducted every year for those candidates who want to pursue the Undergraduate and Integrated courses from one of the BITS campuses. The exam will be conducted between 16th to 31st May 2019.
BITSAT Result Dates:
Here you will get BITSAT Results Dates:
|Exam Date||16th to 31st May 2019|
|BITSAT Result||3rd week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Admission on the basis of 12th Marks||May to June 2019|
|Iteration 1 Result||3rd week of June 2019|
|Iteration 2 Result||4th week June 2019|
|Iteration 3 Result||2nd week of July 2019|
|Iteration 4 Result||3rd week July 2019|
|Iteration 5 Result||4th week of July 2019|
|Admission on the basis of BITSAT result||4th Week of July 2019|
BITSAT Result 2019:
BITS Pilani will declare the BITSAT Exam on their official website. The result will declare just after the exam done. BITS Pilani will declare the BITSAT result most probably in the 3rd week of May 2019. Candidates can check their result online. The result will declare on the website www.bitsadmission.com. To check the results candidates, need to log in themselves with the help of their Application Id and Password which they would get at the time of Registration.
The result will declare in the form of the scorecard and the scorecard will contain the total marks scored by the candidates in the BITSAT 2019 exam. After the result declaration counseling process will begin. For the counseling process first, the cut off list will declare by each campus and on the basis of the cut-off list and marks scored by the candidates, candidates will further call for the counseling process.
All the candidates are advised that when they check their result take out the print of the result and keep it safe till the last date of the Admission.
How the Marks calculated and what are the tie-breaking rules:
- 3 marks for each right answer
- 1 mark deducted for each wrong answer
- 0 marks fetched for un-attempted questions
If two candidates score equal marks who will be given preference to decide so the marks of each subject count separately.
- First, check the Mathematics marks of both candidates if it does not resolve the tie then
- We check the physics marks
- Then we check the chemistry marks
- At last the 12th PCM marks take under consideration.
How to Check the BITSAT Result 2019?
To check and download the BITSAT 2019 result follow the simple steps:
- Click here (“link will be provided here soon”).
- A new tab will open on your screen.
- Fill the details to log in yourself.
- Enter the Application ID No. and password (that you get at the time of registration).
- Now click on PROCEED button.
- Click on the result button.
- Check the result and click on the print button.
- Now take out the print of the result.
BITSAT Cut Off 2019
Every year BITS conduct the BITSAT exam and after the exam result declare but the result is not the only factor that determines the admission process. After the BITSAT Result declaration, each campus of the BITS releases the cut-off score. The cut-off score precisely contains the minimum marks required in order to get the Admission in the specific campus. Check BITSAT Cutoff Below;
BITSAT Cut Off 2018
|Course||Cut off for BITS Pilani||Cut Off for BITS Goa||Cut Off for BITS Hyderabad|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electrical & Electronics||338||308||298|
|B.E.(Hons.): Computer Science||378||347||334|
|B.E.(Hons.): Electronics & Instrumentation||319||289||286|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||259||252||250|
BITSAT Counselling 2019
- BITSAT Counselling Process is done in Online mode only.
- The First Step in Counselling process is filling the Application Form, Candidates fill the Application form from the Official website.
- BITSAT Application Form is available only in online mode.
- On the Basis of the merit list, selected candidates called for the counselling process.
- The Authority will release the Admit list with the waiting list.
- Through the merit list candidates can go for the counselling process with required documents