BITSAT Result: The BITSAT 2020 examination will be conducted from 16th to 25th May 2020. The result is expected to be declared on 20 June 2020. The entire BITSAT result 2020 process is of two steps. First, the scores are declared immediately once the exam is over and then, BITS Pilani releases the BITSAT 2020 results. The Final Result released by BITS contains the waitlist and admit list. The score contains information like- Total marks Obtained, Number of correct answers, and Number of incorrect answers, and so on. This article will give you complete information regarding the BITSAT Result 2020.
BITSAT Result 2020
- The authority will release the BITSAT Result once the BITSAT exam is completed.
- BITSAT will release the separate cutoff for each campus for all the categories and for all streams.
- The BITSAT Counselling process will be held in 3 round and the Counselling Dates has been declared with the BITSAT 2020 Notification.
- Admissions in BITSAT will be made on the basis of the merit list. The merit list will be based on the score obtained by the candidate in the BITSAT 2020. However, their admission will be subject to their 12th examination result.
BITSAT Result Dates
The important dates regarding the BITSAT Results have been tabulated below:
|BITSAT 2020 Exam||16th to 25th May 2020|
|Applying for admission (based on 12th scores)||18th May to 18th June 2020|
|Release of Admit list and Waitlist||20th June 2020|
|Deadline for payment of fee/advance fees||28th June 2020|
|Announcement of admission assignment after Iteration II||1st July 2020|
BITS Pilani will declare the BITSAT Result on its official website. The scorecard will be declared just after the exam is completed. To check the results, the candidates must log in by entering their application ID and password which was allotted to them at the time of registration. Once the result is declared, the BITSAT cut off list will also be released by BITS Pilani for various courses across the 4 campuses. Candidates who meet the cutoff range can apply for the counselling process. All the candidates are advised that when they check their results take out the print of the result and keep it safe till the last date of the Admission.
Marks Calculations and Tie-Breaking Rules
- 3 marks for each right answer
- 1 mark deducted for each wrong answer
- 0 marks deducted for un-attempted questions
In case if there are candidates who score the same score, then the following tie-breaking measures will be taken,
- First, the marks scored by the candidates in Mathematics will be compared. If the tie is not resolved yet, then
- We check the physics marks
- Then we check the chemistry marks
- At last, the Class XII (PCM) marks take under consideration.
How to Check the BITSAT Result 2020?
To check and download the BITSAT 2020 result follow the simple steps:
- Click here (“link will be provided here soon”).
- A new tab will open on your screen.
- Fill the details to log in yourself.
- Enter the Application ID No. and password (that you get at the time of registration).
- Now click on the PROCEED button.
- Click on the result button.
- Check the result and click on the print button.
- Now take out the print of the result.
BITSAT Counselling 2020
- BITSAT Counselling Process is done via online mode only
- The first step in Counselling process is filling the Application Form on the official website
- On the basis of the merit list, selected candidates called for the counselling process
- The Authority will release the Admit list with the waiting list
- Through the merit list candidates can go for the counselling process with required documents
Not just these, the candidates must make sure that they are eligible for applying for the BITS examination. Thus, check out the eligibility criteria here.