BITS Pilani Application form has been released on 5th January 2019. BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology & Science) Admission Test, which is the popular engineering entrance exam for private institutions. The university level examination is organized by the Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani. BITSAT is conducted by the BITS for providing admissions in to the various courses which are offered by BITS and its other institutes. The conducting authority will conducts it via online mode only. Students will get admission in engineering, pharmacy & science courses which are offered by the BITS’s institutions. BITSAT application form has been started via online mode.
BITSAT 2019 Application form Released
BITSAT 2019 Application Form has been released on 5th January 2019, Click Here to Fill BITSAT Application Form.
BITSAT 2019 Exam Dates has been released, Click Here to Check BITSAT 2019 Complete Schedule.
BITSAT Important Heighlights
|Conducting Body||BITS Pilani|
|BITSAT||Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Applications Per Year||About 3 Lakh|
BITSAT Exam Dates (Complete Schedule)
Check here the BITSAT Exam Dates which are given in the tabular form:
|Application form Availablily||5th January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||20th March 2019|
|Application Correction Starts||22nd – 25th March 2019|
|Allocation of Exam Center||27th March 2019|
|Slot Booking||28th March to 8th April 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||12th April to 13th May 2019|
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Date||16th – 26th May 2019|
|Apply for admission (basis of 12th marks)||16th May to 18th June 2019|
|Admit list and wait list release||20th June 2019|
BITSAT Application Form
BITSAT 2019 Application form has been released now, Candidates can fill the BITSAT Application Form from 5th January 2019 to 20th March 2019.
- The BITSAT Application Form is available on the online mode only.
- Last Date to fill the BITSAT 2019 Application form is 20th March 2019.
- Candidates can fill only one application form.
- Candidates can upload Image only in JPEG/JPG format only.
- The Size of Image must be in Between 4KB to 50 KB and the size of Photograph is 1Kb to 30 KB.
- The Authority will also provide to BITSAT Application Form correction Facility to all the candidates.
- The Application form correction will be starts from 22nd March to 25th March 2019.
How to Fill BITSAT 2019 Application Form
Candidates can check from here How to fill BITSTAT Application form and Application fee applicable for different category.
- Visit the officially website @bitsadmission.com.
- Fill the required details details like personal details, academic details guardian details and education details like Name, Gender, DOB, E mail, etc. and submit it.
- pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- It is advised to the candidates that please take a printout of acknowledge page for future purpose.
- A female candidates need to pay only Rs. 2450/- and for other category they need to pay Rs. 2950/-.
- Candidates can pay their application fee via online mode i.e. credit or debit card, net banking and offline mode by e-challan via Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank.
- Those who select Dubai as an exam center, need to pay US $ 70 (Rs. 4500/-) for both male & female candidates.
|For Male candidates||INR 2950|
|For Female candidates||INR 2450|
|For NRI candidates||$70 (INR 4500)|
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria
Before going to fill BITSAT Application Form candidates need to check eligibility criteria, whether they are eligible or not:
- Qualification Eligibility (except B.Pharma): Candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects.
- Qualification Eligibility for B.Pharma: Candidates should have cleared the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects.
- Those who are appearing for the 10+2 also eligible.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have obtained 75% marks in 12th examination with PCB/PCM group. Those who belong from the reserved category should have obtained 60% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology subjects .
BITSAT Exam Pattern
Here we are listed BITSAT Exam Pattern:
- Duration: Total three hours (without break).
- Exam Mode: Computer based mode.
- Type of Question: Multiple choice questions.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer you will get 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Number of Question: Total 150 questions are in the question paper.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B.Pharm)||45|
The authority designed the syllabus from the NCERT syllabus of 11th & 12th standard. It consist of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning. Download detailed BITSAT syllabus from here:
Complex numbers, The fundamental theorem of algebra, Theory of Quadratic equations, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, Logarithms and their properties, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle, etc.
Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, etc.
States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electro chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, etc.
Diversity in Living World, Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, etc.
Binary Logic, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Classification Test, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test, etc.
Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Analogies, Syllogisms, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Conclusion, Composition, Comprehension, Word Formation, etc.
How to Prepare for BITSAT Exam?
- Check your syllabus carefully and starts reviewing syllabus at starts of the preparation..
- Create a channelize time-table.
- Distribute your equal amount of time according to the all subjects.
- Candidates need to select the best material for the BITSAT preparation.
- Solve a lot of previous year question papers.
- Attempt mock test which is designed by BITS. Its give you the idea about the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Take a proper rest and be confident.
BITSAT Admit Card
You will get the complete information from the below given instruction that how to download hall ticket and what are the details which are mentioned in the admit card:
- BITSAT Admit Card will be released via online mode only.
- The authority also provides a new facility that candidates will able to change their exam slot from 28th March to 8th April
- Candidates can download their admit card from 12th April to 13th May 2019.
- Only those can download their admit card who will successfully registered for BITSAT.
- A candidate who enter in the examination hall without admit card are not permitted to sit in the exmaination hall.
- It consists follow given details
- Candidate’s name
- Exam date
- Timing, exam venue, etc.
BITSAT Exam Centers
BITSAT is one of the popular exam in India, the exam will be held atleast 50 Cities in India and an International City such as Dubai, UAE. Check below the BITSAT Exam Centers.
BITSAT Important Topics
Important topic of physics for BITSAT:
|Heat and Thermodynamics||10%|
|Magnetic effect of current & magnetism||9%|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||5%|
|Work, Energy, Power||4%|
mportant topic of chemistry for BITSAT
|Carboxylic Acid & its derivates||6%|
|Alkanes, Alkenes & Alkynes||5%|
Important topic of Mathematics
|Pair of straight lines||7%|
|Continuity & Differentiability||6%|
|Theory of Equation||4%|
|Sets, Relations & Functions||4%|
BITSAT Best Books
In each and every subjects have important formulae, key concepts and equations which candidates need to remember for examination purpose. Here we are listed BITSAT Best Books with subject wise.
|NCERT (Class 11th and 12th)||NCERT|
|Concept Of Physics||H. C. Verma|
|Problems in General Physics||I. E. Irodov|
|NCERT (class 11th and 12th)||NCERT|
|Organic Chemistry||O. P. Tandon|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J. D. LEE|
|Organic Chemistry||Morrison Boyd.
|NCERT Mathematics (Class 11th and 12th)||NCERT|
|Algebra (Overall Reference)||RD Sharma|
|Calculus||I. A. Maron|
Afte the few days of the examination, the authority will release the BITSAT Result, Candidates can check the BITSAT Result after the next day of the examination.
- The authority will be declared BITSAT Result through online mode.
- Candidates need to fill result form by entering their roll number on the website.
- Two merist list will be released, After the declaration of result.
- One is for B.Pharma course and other one is for other engineering courses.
BITSAT Cut off
The minimum marks required to score in the BITSAT examination for candidates will known as Cut off. Cut off will be the required marks for providing admission in various courses which are offered by BITS. Once the authority will release the result then it will be released.
The cut off will be released for admission in Pilani, Goa and Hyderabad campuses. Cut off will be define on the basis of below given details:
- Difficulty level of exam
- Students appeared
- Seats availability
- BITSAT Counselling Process is done in Online mode only.
- The First Step in Counselling process is filling the Application Form, Candidates fill the Application form from the Official website.
- BITSAT Application Form is available only in online mode.
- On the Basis of the merit list, selected candidates called for the counselling process.
- The Authority will release the Admit list with the waiting list.
- Through the merit list candidates can go for the counselling process with required documents.
Documents required for BITSAT Counselling Process:
Candidates must carry the following documents in the counselling process:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet with the Passing Certificate.
- BITSAT 2019 Score Card.
- BITSAT 2019 Counselling Letter.
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
- Caste certificate (if any) of the candidate.
- Medical Certificate.
To admission in one of the BITS institutions candidates need to go with the BITS Counselling 2019 procedure which are described below:
- Those who are appearing or appeared for the 10+2 qualifying examination need to fill BITSAT Application Form.
- It is advised to the candidates that fill your academic detail as well as personal details in the form.
- Candidates can participate in this counselling procedure for admission in the institutions from 1st May – 18th June 2019
- The authority will allot the seats to the candidates on the basis of their marks and filled preferences.
- Once the counselling procedure is over then the merit list will be released for those who need to report their enter for admission.
- Students have to report at the allotted college with required documents and fee to confirm their admission.