The authority (Bihar Public Service Commission) has been released Official 64th Civil Services Preliminary Examination answer key. BPSC Answer Key released on 23rd February 2019 (Wednesday) via official website bpsc.bih.nic.in. The commission released answer key for all the four set of the question papers i.e. A, B, C and D. Answer Key is used for calculating scorecard, Candidates can use or can predict their expected marks through the answer key. Through this article, Candidates will get complete information about the BPSC Answer Key.
BPSC Answer Key:
The answer key is very useful for getting an idea about the score which we can obtain. The answer key is also helpful while checking whether a candidate qualifying the examination or not? If their expected score is more then the cutoff marks that mean he will be qualifying the examination. The authority released the final answer key on 23rd February 2019.
Around 5 lac students participated in the BPSC Examination among only 19109 students are able to clear the preliminary level examination for the fulfillment of 1465 Vacancies.
How to download BPSC Answer Key:
Candidates need to follow the steps through they can download BPSC Answer Key:
- Candidates need to visit the official websites of BPSC.
- Then they need to click on the Final Answer Key: general Studies: Booklet Series A, B, C, D link.
- The answer key will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Then you need to check your answer by mapping with the answer key.
Objection Against the BPSC Answer key 2018-19:
Candidates who find any discrepancies in the answer key then they can appeal an objection against the official answer key by uploading the correct answer along with the explanation. Those who want to make an objection they need to pay additional charges of 1000 Rupees for each question. Candidates can raise the objection till 7th January 2019 at 5 PM with valid proof, after this time duration, the objection will not be acceptable.
The conducting authority has been released some information along with the answer key which candidates need to read carefully.
The official 64th BPSC Answer Key 2018 released for Set A, Set B, Set C & Set D of Prelims exam. Bihar Public Service Commission Uploaded an official final Answer Key for 64th BPSC Prelims Examination. The Exam was conducted on 16th December 2018 across 805 centers of the Bihar. The exam was a paper-based test conducted in one shift (12 PM – 2 PM) and included 150 MCQs to be attempted within a time frame of two hours.
After the successful appeal raised against the provisional answer key, The authority has been released the final answer key after successful reviewing that appeal.
Factors through 64th BPSC 2018 Answer Key are useful for the students:
- Predicting the assumable marks
- The idea about the Expected Cut Off
- Exam Analysis of the BPSC Examination
- Experts review
- Checking the Preparation Level for the Examination.
BPSC Answer key
Answer Key for GS Paper (All Sets: A, B, C, and D)
How to use Score Calculator
- Candidates need to check all the questions and enter in the radio button whatever you have opted when you have given the BPSC Examination. You need to check on the radio button.
- Candidates need to cross-check their answer with the correct answer.
- Candidates need to check whether they have marked all the questions answer or not.
- Then candidates need to click on Check Result Button.