Finally, the most awaited civil services examination comes near to the Candidates which has been scheduled on 16 December 2018 for the preliminary examination. So only a few more weeks remaining for BPSC Preliminary Examination, so now this is the time where candidates need to give the final touch to their preparation. We hope that all the candidates must have prepared enough as per exam point of view, the preparation should be like through student can get success in the BPSC Examination or through they can get success. To achieve this feet candidates need to go through with the well-structured plan, success-oriented plan. Through this article, you will get complete BPSC Preparation Tips and Tricks with a structured plan.
64th BPSC Preparation Tips
As every student have their own reading skills and their own understanding skills, every person have their own mindset to understand any topics. As everybody has to prepare for the same syllabus then it is necessary for all to prepare with the common way i.e. given listed below:[wpshortcodead id=”fyuma5bb4cbc0bb071″]
- Before start preparation candidates need to go through with complete syllabus and BPSC Exam pattern.
- Getting the complete information about the exam pattern candidates must attempt previous year question papers of the BPSC, Through previous year question papers candidates will get complete information about quality and difficulty level of the questions.
- Whenever you are going for preparation try to make proper notes for each topic, try every day to revise previous day topics first within first 15 minutes.
- Once you have selected one book for BPSC Exam Preparation then don’t try to change it because it may create confusion because every writer has their own vision and own techniques or getting the solution. Try to go through with the standard books only which are suggested by the experts.
- Too aware of the general science candidates need to make a habit of reading newspapers and try to make your habits reading newspapers 1 hour each day.
- For history, geography, culture, languages, fairs, and festival of Bihar, Candidates need to prepare comprehensive notes which are helpful as per exam point of view.
- Try to practice answering the practice papers in the OMR sheet, only if you have prepared for each subject.
- Try to attempt a lot of test series which is given by the coaching institutes and which are available in the market with the minimal cost. This test series will help you and by practicing these questions you will get complete information about the speed and accuracy. How you are prepared or how much you have speed and accuracy.
- Patience and Patience is the key to get success in any examination which also applied for BPSC Examination. Try to prepare a preparation timetable and through time you can also revise those topics which you have covered at the time of preparation.
- Candidates can prepare yourself for current affairs by giving one hour in each day with practice manual writing for the upcoming Main Exam.
- You must have the maps of Bihar, India and the World along with you every time whenever you need to refer then you can easily refer them and can take help. Try to make your habit for answering the questions by relating them through the map.
- Keep yourself engaged with magazines like Pratiyogita Darpan and a good book on State GK.
- The most helpful tips is preparing along with a group, because preparing that time you will get help and tips from them those are with you at the time of preparation, maybe they have very good command over a subjects where you have not, So try to take helpful tips from them and utilize your timing but most the time when friends meets for preparing they are wasting their study timing.
- Try to keep safe yourself from the distraction from the social media apps and mobiles phones and tv and from other materials. Don’t waste your time in these things whenever you find you are tired then try to study those books through you can keep yourself stress-free.
- Try to keep healthy, fit and fine yourself. Try to keep yourself concentrated and fit and stress-free.
Best Study Material & Best Resources through Student Tackle BPSC Exam
The modern day has a considerable measure of rivalry and to emerge well on the event, one needs access to great books and concentrate material. We are enrolling some standard books that are broadly alluded to by the genuine competitors of the BPSC exam. Candidates must need to go through with the below-given books these are the books which are listed after experts review.
NCERT Books from Class 6 to 12:
NCERT books are dependably an aid to the understudies for any PCS exam. The wannabes ought to have a sound learning of these books with the goal that they can do well in the exam as these books cover the prospectus extremely well.
Best Books General Science Preparation:
- Lucent publication’s
- “Encyclopedia of General Science for General Competitions” by Arihant Publications.
Best Books for History Preparation:
History is one of the subjects that puts more inquiries for the wannabes in any exam. Understudies, who have a decent direction of this subject, increment their odds in the exam. We are posting some standard books for the subject.
|Historical Era||Name of the Book||Author|
|Ancient Indian History||India’s Ancient Past||R.S. Sharma|
|Medieval Indian History||A History of Medieval India||Satish Chandra|
|Modern Indian History||History of Modern India||Bipan Chandra|
|Art and Culture||Indian Art and Culture||Nitin Sanghania|
Best Books for Geography Preparation:
Another subject that puts more inquiries in the exam is Geography. The primary thing that applicants ought to do is to get themselves acquaint with the Atlas. A decent Atlas is constantly required and Oxford School Atlas is one such. Aside from this, the books that can be alluded to for this subject are recorded underneath:
|Books to Study||Author|
|The world and Physical Geography||D.R.Khullar|
|Physical and Human Geography||G. C. Leong|
|Geography of India||Majid Hussian|
Best Books for Indian Polity Subjects Preparation:
The Indian Polity is likewise a region that present test for the applicants as there will be numerous inquiries from this point. Concentrate great books for this segment is additionally required. Here are some suggestive books for this reason:
|Name of the Books||Author|
|Indian Polity||M. Laximkanth|
|The Constitution of India (Pocket Edition)||P.M. Bakshi|
|Introduction to the Constitution of India||D. D. Basu (for conceptual Clarity)|
Best Books for Indian Economy Preparation:
Indian Economics is another essential fragment that puts numerous inquiries. Understudies are dependably needing a decent book regarding this matter. For this,
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh
- Indian Economy: Performance and Policies” written by Uma Kapila
- Indian economy by Mishra and Puri
On the off chance that the given tips and systems are trailed by heart, there are results to accomplish. Competitors ought to pursue the routine entirely and they should adhere to the notes they have made. Over the long haul, this will be useful for them.