IIM CAT 2020 will be held on November 29. The application process began on August 5, 2020. The application correction process will be done/available only via online mode. The correction notification will release along with the release of the official notification. This article will give you complete information regarding the CAT Application Form Correction 2020.
CAT Application Form Correction
Candidate can correct their application form via the only mode. Candidates who have done mistakes or errors which filling the application, the authority will provide them one more chance to correct their application as per the higher secondary certificate, which is popularly known as correction period. After this period, no one can update their application form. Filling wrong details in the application may lead your application form or candidature towards the cancellation.
Details that can be corrected
Candidates can edit the following fields only, Check Below:
Candidates can Edit
- Personal Details.
- Educational Details.
- Exam City.
Candidates cannot be Edit:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Candidate’s Mobile Number.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Candidates State.
How to fill the CAT Application Form Correction?
Candidates need to follow the below-given steps through they can correct their application form:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of CAT Exam.
- After that, the candidates need to login via their application number or password, which will be generated at the time of registration.
- Then candidates need to click on the login button.
- Then candidates will find the correction window (Where candidates can correct the discrepancies which are done by them at the time of registration)
- Candidates need to click on the edit section which is listed in front of them then need to change or correct the given details.
- Once candidates make the complete edits, then they need to take a copy of the print out of the CAT Application Form for future reference.
People are also reading: