IIM CAT 2020 will be held on November 29. CAT 2020 Registration has begun from August 5 on the official website iimcat.ac.in. Last date to register for the same is September 16, 2020 (5 PM). CAT is a top-level management entrance test organized by IIMs Indore will be conducting the CAT 2020. For admission in MBA, PGDM, and other management courses which are offered IIMs. The scores of this exam can be used for admission in other top business schools in India such as SPJIMR, FMS, MDI, NITIE, etc.
- You can choose Six Test Cities, in order of
preference, to take your CAT Exam 2020.
- Your work experience will be calculated in days in the application form and not in months for the first time
- CAT Registration is completely online process, to be completed on Official IIM CAT 2020 website.
- The CAT 2020 Registration Fee is Rs.2000. It includes IIM application Fee and CAT exam fee. You do not have to pay any other fee for applying to 20 IIMs!
- It is advisable to register and apply for CAT 2020 much before the last date as during the last days of CAT registration, some technical glitches are expected.
CAT Application Form
Let’s look into the details regarding the application form of CAT 2020:
- The application form will be available on Online Mode only.
- The Application form will be available from August 5, 2020.
- The last date of filing the application form is September 16, 2020.
- Candidates can visit the CAT official website to fill the form.
- Fill the required details carefully, such as Personal Details, Educational Details, and other required details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- CAT Application form correction facility will be available from the 4th week of September 2020.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee in the online mode.
- After filling all the details and payment take a print out of the application form and save it for future use.
Check the CAT application form dates below:
|Notification released||Last week of July 2020|
|Online application starting from||August 5, 2020|
|Online application closing from||September 16, 2020|
|Correction window open||Last week of September 2020|
|CAT Exam date||November 29, 2020|
- CAT Application fee will be payable on only Online Mode.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
|General/ OBC Category||Rs. 1800/-|