CAT application form will be out in the month of August 2020. The application process will be available only in online mode and the last date of the filling the application will be the last week of September 2020. CAT is a top-level management entrance test organized by IIMs every year on a rotational basis. For admission in MBA, PGDM, and other management courses which are offered IIMs. The scores of this exam can be used for admission in other top business schools in India such as SPJIMR, FMS, MDI, NITIE, etc.
CAT 2020 Notification will be released soon.
CAT Application Form
Let’s look into the details on how to fill the application form
- The application form will be available on Online Mode only.
- The Application form will be available from the second week of August.
- The last date of filing the application form is last week of September.
- Candidates can visit the CAT official website to fill the form.
- Fill the required details carefully such as Personal Details, Educational Details, and other required details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- CAT Application form correction facility will be available from the 4th week of September 2019.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee in the online mode.
- After filling all the details and payment take a print out of the application form and save it for future use.
How to fill CAT Application Form – Click Here
CAT Application Form Correction
CAT Application Form Correction is done through online mode, candidates can make an application correction through the official website of CAT. The candidates can edit their applications online. They can edit the form anytime before making the payment. Once the payment is done, a confirmation mail from the CAT Official will be sent to your mail.
CAT Application Form Correction Details
Students can edit the following fields, Check Below:
Candidates can Edit
- Personal Details.
- Educational Details.
- Exam City.
Candidates can not Edit:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Candidate’s Mobile Number.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Candidates State.
CAT Application Dates – 2020
Check the CAT Application form Dates below:
|Notification released||Last week of July 2020|
|Online application starting from||First week of August 2020|
|Online application closing from||Last week of September 2020|
|Correction window open||Last week of September 2020|
|CAT Exam date||Last week of November 2020|
- CAT Application fee will be payable on only Online Mode.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
|General/ OBC Category||Rs. 1800/-|
Before you fill the application form check your CAT Eligibility Criteria exam which is given here:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage Criteria: In the qualifying exam, candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks for general and 45% marks in case of SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam or who have completed the degree requirements and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply.
- Other Qualification: CA/CS/ICWA professional degree holders are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No age limit for CAT.