CAT application form will be out in the month of August 2020. The application process will be available only in online mode, and the last date of the filling the application will be the last week of September 2020. CAT is a top-level management entrance test organized by IIMs every year on a rotational basis. For admission in MBA, PGDM, and other management courses which are offered IIMs. The scores of this exam can be used for admission in other top business schools in India such as SPJIMR, FMS, MDI, NITIE, etc.
CAT Application Form
Let’s look into the details regarding the application form of CAT 2020:
- The application form will be available on Online Mode only.
- The Application form will be available from the second week of August.
- The last date of filing the application form is the last week of September.
- Candidates can visit the CAT official website to fill the form.
- Fill the required details carefully, such as Personal Details, Educational Details, and other required details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- CAT Application form correction facility will be available from the 4th week of September 2020.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee in the online mode.
- After filling all the details and payment take a print out of the application form and save it for future use.
Check the CAT application form dates below:
|Notification released||Last week of July 2020|
|Online application starting from||First week of August 2020|
|Online application closing from||Last week of September 2020|
|Correction window open||Last week of September 2020|
|CAT Exam date||Last week of November 2020|
- CAT Application fee will be payable on only Online Mode.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
|General/ OBC Category||Rs. 1800/-|