CAT Application Form: CAT Application Form available from 8th August 2018, the Application Form will be available on Online Mode, and the last date of filling the application form is 19th September 2018. Common Admission Test is a top level management entrance examination organized by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotational basis every year. For admission in MBA, PGDM, and other management courses which is offered IIMs and other top business schools in India such as SPJIMR, FMS, MDI, NITIE etc scorecard are required.
CAT 2018Admit Card has been released now, Click Here to Get
CAT 2018-19 Exam Dates has been released, Click Here to Check.
CAT Application Form – will be released on 8th August 2018
Here we discuss the about CAT Application Form:
- CAT Application Form will be available on Online Mode only.
- The Application form will be available from 8th August 2018.
- Last date of filling the application form is 19th September 2018.
- Candidates can visit the CAT official website to fill the CAT Application From.
- Fill the required details carefully such as Personal Details, Educational Details, and other required details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- CAT Application from correction facility will be available from 4th week of September 2018.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee in the online mode.
- After filling all the Details and payment take a print out of the Application form and save it for the future use.
How to fill CAT Application Form – Click Here
CAT Application Form Correction
CAT Application Form Correction is done through online mode, candidates can make a application correction through the official website of CAT. CAT Application Form Correction will be allowed only for limited entries. the Application Correction is done only in online mode, there is no other mode to make a online CAT Application Form Correction. Candidates can edit Application Form any time before submission the Application Fee. After Making the Application Fee candidates will received a confirmation mail from CAT Official.
CAT Application Form Correction Details
Students can edit the following fields, Check Below:
Candidates can Edit
- Personal Details.
- Educational Details.
- Exam City.
Candidates can not be Edit:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Candidate’s Mobile Number.
- Date of Birth (DOB).
- Candidates State.
CAT Application Dates – 2018/19
Check the CAT Application form Dates below:
|Notification released||29th July 2018|
|Online application starting from||8th August 2018|
|Online application closing from||19th September 2018|
|Correction window open||Last week of September 2018|
|CAT Exam date||25th November 2018|
- CAT Application fee will be pay on only Online Mode.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
|General/ OBC Category||Rs. 1800/-|
Before you may go filling application form check your CAT Eligibility Criteria exam which are given here:
- Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized college or university.
- Percentage Criteria: In the qualifying exam, candidates must have scored minimum 50% marks for general and 45% marks in case of SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam or who have completed the degree requirements and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply.
- Other Qualification: CA/CS/ICWA professional degree holders are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No age limit for CAT.
for more information & query regarding CAT 2018, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.