CAT Eligibility Criteria: Candidates can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the CAT 2018 examination. CAT(Common Admission Test) notification have been released on 27th July 2018, the Online Application form will be available from 8th August 2018 and the last date of filling the application form is 19th September 2018. Common Admission Test is a top level management entrance examination organized by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotational basis every year. For admission in MBA, PGDM, and other management courses which is offered IIMs and other top business schools in India such as SPJIMR, FMS, MDI, NITIE etc scorecard are required.
CAT Eligibility Criteria
CAT 2018-19 Exam Dates has been released, Click Here to Check.[wpshortcodead id=”fyuma5bb4cbc0bb071″]
We advise all the candidates to check the CAT Eligibility Criteria before applying for CAT Application Form, Here we are proving CAT Eligibility Criteria, Check Below:
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any of the stream form any of the recognized university or board.
- In the Graduation for the General and OBC Candidates must have minimum of 50% marks and for SC/ST/PWD candidates have minimum 45% marks.
- There is no age limit.
- CA/CS/ICWA professional degree holders are also eligible to apply.
- Appearing candidates may also apply for CAT 2018.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam or who have completed the degree requirements and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved categories need to note the eligibility requirements carefully before applying. It should be noted that while it is the endeavor of IIMs that the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/NC-OBC categories join the Programe in proportions mandated by the law, they have to meet the minimum eligibility criteria and a certain minimum level of performance to be considered for the admission process.
Click Here to View Detailed CAT Eligibility Criteria
- IIMs may verify eligibility at various stages of the selection process, the details of which are provided at the website www.iimcat.ac.in. Applicants should note that the mere fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by IIMs. Candidates must declare and maintain a valid and unique email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.
for more information & query regarding CAT 2018, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.