Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE Board) has issued notification for 9th and 11th registrations. Registrations for Academic Sections 2018-19 have begun. Before the registration of the students, the accredited schools will have to register themselves by visiting the CBSE website. Schools and students can register till October 22. Students will have to pay 150 rupees application fee. The CBSE has instructed the schools to give students the option of selecting the same subject which they are allowed. Strict action will be taken against the schools which do not comply with CBSE’s instructions.
CBSE has started the registration process of 9th and 11th. Schools and students can register till October 22. Students will have to pay 150 rupees application fee.
Step by Step Guide to fill CBSE Board Application Form
Follow the below-listed Steps for Board Registration:
- Step 1: Visit CBSE’s official website cbse.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the online registration for Academic Year 2018-19 link on the homepage
- Step 3: Now click on CONTINUE FOR REGISTRATION link.
- Step 4: Login with your User ID, Password and Security PIN.
- Step 5: Now you can easily register.
Another Entrance Exam is Available: