CET Delhi Exam Pattern: CET Delhi ( Delhi Common Entrance Test) exam is conducted by the Department and Training Education, this is the state level exam for admission of the various courses of diploma, application form for Delhi CET is available from 20th march 2018, and last date for filling the Delhi CET application form is 19th April 2018 till 5.00 P.M, the students can get direct admission through lateral entry in the second year of the diploma courses.
CET Delhi Exam Pattern
CET Delhi Exam is Conducted on 26th and 27th May 2018,
- Course: This exam is conducted for the Diploma Courses.
- Total Number of Questions: there will be total number of 150 questions asked in the exam.
- Question Paper Type: Objective type (MCQs) questions will be asked in the examination.
- Examination Mode: The Exam is conducted only in Offline Mode.
- Exam Duration: The Exam Duration of the Exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Language: The medium of question paper for test 1,4 & 5 is English and Hindi. For test 2 and test 3, question paper language is English & Hindi respectively.
- Marking Scheme: For Each correct answer will contain 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for indicating incorrect response.
|Test-1||All 10th based Diploma
Courses. (Engineering / Non-Engineering)
|27th May 2018||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Mathematics-(50 Questions), Physics (40 Questions), Chemistry
(30 Questions), Biology (15 Questions) & English (15 Questions) as per CBSE syllabus for class IX Exam held in 2017 and CBSE syllabus for class X exam
held in 2018.
Total Questions:tions : 150
|Test-2||Modern Office Practice
English (12th based)
|26th May 2018||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM||Comprehension of English including Grammar (60 Questions) of class XII level, Knowledge of Current Affairs (45 Questions) and Logical & Analytical Ability (45
Total No. of Questions : 150
|Test-3||Modern Office Practice – Hindi
|26th May 2018||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Comprehension of Hindi including
Grammar (60 Questions) of class
XII level, Knowledge of Current
Affairs (45 Questions) and Logical
& Analytical Ability (45 Questions)
Total No. of Questions : 150
|Test-4||Pharmacy (12th based)||27th May 2018||2:00 PM to 4:30 PM||Physics (45 Questions), Chemistry
(45 Questions) & either Mathematics (60 Questions) or
Biology (60 Questions) as per
CBSE syllabus for class XI Exam
held in 2017 and CBSE syllabus for
Class XII Exam held in 2018.
Total No. of Questions : 210
|Test-5||Passed 12th Std. examination
with Physics and Chemistry
as compulsory subjects along
with one of the Mathematics /Biology (Botany and
12th Science (with Mathematics as one of the
Subject) or 12th Science with Vocational OR 12th Science with Technical
10th + (2years ITI) with appropriate Trade in that order shall be eligible for admission
to Second Year Diploma Course(s) of appropriate
|26th May 2018||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM||Physics (30 Questions) (10Th
standard of CBSE) Mathematics (30 Questions) (10Th standard of CBSE) Chemistry-(30 Questions) (10Th standard of CBSE) Biology (Botany=15 Questions and
Questions (10Th standard of CBSE)
Aptitude-(English =15 Questions
and General. Aptitude.=15 Questions) =30 Questions Total No. of Questions : 150
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.