To ace the CET Delhi exam – Be certain, quiet and sure. To help improve the test, we have given here some CET Delhi Preparation Tips.
CET Delhi Preparation Tips
Understand the Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Before CET Delhi preparation, understand the pattern, marking scheme and entire syllabus to score the best in the exam. CET Delhi consists of 4 tests. The entire syllabus is based on class 10 and class 12 books and knowledge.
- Understand the marking scheme – how the examiner will see the solutions in a minimal period of time.
- Focus on each and every subject.
- Prepare each section with its priority of marks.
- Know your weak points and try to strengthen them with your skills.
- Try to solve as many as previous year question papers in order to familiarize with the syllabus and its manner of asking the questions.
Create a Time Table
- Schedule your study time with proper adjustment to your routine life.
- Many factors need to be considered while creating a time table such as – rest, food, play time, etc.
- Understand your area of major and minor aspects – difficult sections need to be covered before within the stipulated time period.
Make Short Notes
- Notes give you a quick revision of each and every topic.
- Remembrance via notes impacts higher frequency to tackle the query.
- This whole process makes a revision a bit easy.
- Quick access on each topic – makes your mind sharp, healthy and active.
Eat Well & Take Sufficient Sleep
- Avoid fast food and take a sound sleep.
- Eat healthily and think healthy.
- Fresh fruits and vegetables build up immunity and bring freshness in your mind.
- Proper diet and proper sleep make your mind relax and active which brings power of new thinking of multiple innovative ideas.
Solve Previous Years Question paper and Sample Papers
- Must try to solve previous year question papers and understand the manner of questions.
- Choose the best study material and wisely attempt the questions with proper means of solutions.
- Best books, best material – boost up your knowledge about each and every aspect.
All The Best!