The very popular courses in India for every students which they want to select in their engineering. CSE will be prepared from three different word:
Whenever we are doing any digitalis work that mean we are in doing computerization and modernization in our routine life. Where we are involving in social media, professional, occupational, defense and other activities. So it’s proof that Computer is also a part of human life. Without computer we can not predict human being’s life now a days.
The very first and basic need of this for error free data and fast operation, and by doing this you are saving your time which you are wasting in manual calculation and various other tasks.
The most search and selected stream by the students for engineering courses.
“Software engineering and Engineering involves the plan and comprehension of computational process and programming dialects.”
Courses & Duration in Compuetr Science Engineering
When an students selects Computer Science & Engineering as the stream in their engineering courses when they are pursuing their engineering they will go through the algorithms, programming languages, operating systems, database management systems, computer network, computer graphics and artificial intelligence.
After 12th Science, you can select computer science engineering for building your career as a software developer, programmer and designer and many other profession.
In engineering three different courses are available for CSE Stream
- Diploma courses, 3 years courses popularly known as Polytechnic.
- UG courses, 4 years courses known as B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology).
- PG courses, 2 year courses known as M.Tech (Master of Technology).
PhD (Doctorate In Philosophy) is also the leading courses for research fields.
Courses related to the CSE Engineering:
- Diploma in Computer Science and Technology
- Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Engineering
- Master of Engineering (ME/M.Tech) in Computer Engineering
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Networking
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phill) in Computer Science and Engineering
Subjects available in B.Tech and M.Tech
Following are the sub streams which CSE further exoanded:
- Computer architecture and organization
- Database systems
- Operating systems
- Foundations of Computer Systems
- Java Programming and Website Design
- E-Commerce & ERP and Multimedia Applications
For these diploma, under graduate, post graduate courses you need to be eligible, So here we are listed the eligibility criteria:
- For diploma courses you will be eligible after completion of 10th.
- For U.G courses (B.E/B.tech) courses you will be eligible, if you have completed your 12th standard.
- You must have mathematics in your qualification examination for admission in diploma as well as bachelor degree courses.
- For PG (M.Tech) courses, Candidates must have a Computer Science & Engineering degree.
There are various ways to get admission into the top engineering colleges either they are private and government.
For government colleges candidates need to appear in entrance test, then on the basis of their score card, the authority will allot the colleges to the candidates after the counseling process. For admission into the private you will take admissions through the donation basis as well as by the help of entrance test basis
JEE Main 2018 is national level engineering entrance exam which is conducted by the CBSE for admission into the top colleges IIITs, IITs, NITs and GFT across India and for M.Tech programs candidates need to appear in GATE Exam. A candidates who are qualifies in GATE exam will be eligible for admission in IITs.
Some entrance tests for B.Tech & M.Tech courses are listed here:
- JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Main
- JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Advanced
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering)
- BVP CET (Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test)
- BCECE (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination)
- UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination)
Top Engineering Entrance Exams
Check top institutions which offered Computer science engineering courses.
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal
- National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal
- Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST)
Jobs & Career
Once Candidates completed their engineering courses they want to build their career in one of the various given areas, which iyou lovee most i.e.
- Database management
- Embedded systems
- Computer hardware & software implementation
- Computer hardware & software maintenance
- Web designing and other related industries.
Popularly known designation:
- Computer Programmer
- System Designer
- Software Developer
- Engineering Support Specialist
- Academic Research Editor
- E-Commerce Specialist
- Data Warehouse Analyst
- Software Engineer
Some of the best IT Industries which offers you the above given designation after your selection:
- Sun Microsystems
- Tech Mahindra
- Mahindra Satyam
Once you got you engineering degree from the university, then you expect that now you will be able for getting good package from the top companies. So private sector is the option which will give you the best salaries in the industries. As a fresher you will get a minimum 2 lakh per annum to 3 lakh per annum package in India whereas in foreign candidates will get salaries in six digits.
Once your experience level increased then your salary as well increased, most probably it will be doubled and your expectation also increased.
Best Books & Study Material
For preparing and engineering and clearing your engineering semester, there are various books in the market which you can go through for best preparation but selecting the best books for preparation, gives us the best result so here we are going to listed top books for programming.
|Exercises in Programming Style||Cristina Videira Lopes|
|Bayesian Phylo genetics||Ming-Hui Chen, Lynn Kuo, Paul O. Lewis|
|Computing||Yoshihide Igarashi, Tom Altman, Mariko Funada, Barbara Kamiyama|
|GPU Pro 5||Wolfgang Engel|
|Making Music with Computers||Bill Manaris, Andrew R. Brown|
|Geographical Information Systems||Elaheh Pourabbas|
|Computing Handbook, Third Edition||Allen Tucker, Teofilo Gonzalez, Heikki Topi, Jorge Diaz-Herrera|
|Roadmap to Greener Computing||Raoul-Abelin Choumin Nguemaleu, Lionel Montheu|
|Computing Handbook, Third Edition||Teofilo Gonzalez, Jorge Diaz-Herrera, Allen Tucker|
|Graphics Interface 2014||–|