CUCET 2018: CUCET is a National Level Exam which is conducted and regulated by the eleven central universities jointly. it is a exam that providing the admission in the various PG, UG and other courses, this exam is a gateway to get admission in central universities of Haryana, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Jammu, Karnataka, South Bihar, Kerala and Rajasthan. In this article we will discuss , details of CUCET 2018 exam, including exam dates, answer key, cut off, result counselling, etc. The Admit card of the Exam will be release on the 30th April, candidates may download the Admit Card from the Official Website.
CUCET 2018 | Important Heighlightes
|Conducting Body||Eleven Central Universities Jointly|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Sections and Number of Questions||Part A: 25 questions Part
B: 75 questions Some Integrated Papers: 100 questions
|Courses Offered||PG, UG and Research Programs|
CUCET 2018 | Important Dates
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||February 19, 2018|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||April 2, 2018|
|3||Admit Card release||April 13, 2018|
|4||Exam Dates||April 28 & 29, 2018|
|5||Preliminary Answer Key||April 30, 2018|
|6||Last date to upload any Grievances||May 4, 2018|
|7||Final Answer Key||May 9, 2018|
|8||Result Declaration||May 25, 2018|
|9||Registration for Counselling Commences||June 2018|
CUCET 2018 | Application Form
- Application form for CUCET 2018 available only in Online Mode,
- Candidates fill application form only online, no offline form will be available,
- the online Application form was release on 19th feb 2018,
- the Last date of filling the application form was 2nd April 2018,
- candidates may fill all the required details such as academics, personal and other details, Upload Scanned Images and Signature,
- Make the fee Payment through Online and Offline mode.
- Take a print out and save it for the future purpose.
|Category||Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|Registration Fee||Registration Fee||Bank Charges*||Total Fees|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
- Application Fee can be paid through Online or Offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Credit/Debit Card on online mode, or by Bank Challan on Offline mode.
Here we discuss the Eligibility Criteria for different Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent boards.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
For M.Tech :
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech./B.E. or M.C.A or M.Sc degree from the recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Secured at least 60% marks for General and OBC candidates & 55% marks for SC/ST and PwD category.
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree of at least three years duration from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Secured not less than 50% marks for General and OBC candidates & 45% marks for SC/ST and PwD category.
CUCET 2018 | Exam Pattern
|Type of Question||MCQ ( Multiple Choice)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs|
|Marking Schemes||1 marks for correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 for wrong Answer|
|Pattern||conducted in OMR pattern|
CUCET 2018 | Admit Card
CUCET Admit Card has been released on 13th April 2018, Candidates can download the admit card form the Official website, candidates are advice to bring admit card on the examination hall.
CUCET 2018 | Answer key
The answer key will be release on the next day of the Exam date, candidates can check the Answer key on the Official website, It has been announced on 30th April 2018. candidates can make objection against answer key till 4th May. The final answer key will be released on 9th May 2018.
CUCET 2018 | Result
The Result of the Exam will be release on the 25th May 2018, candidates can check their Result only in Online Mode, candidates check their Result on the Official website, Candidates don’t forget to take printout of the result for future references.
CUCET 2018 | Counselling
The Counselling Process will be commenced after the release of the merit list, eligible candidates can participate of the Counselling process as per their Merit list and their rank. during the counselling process candidates needs to fill their preferred colleges and courses.