CUCET Answer Key: The Answer Key for CUCET has been released on 30th April 2018, CUCET is a National Level Exam which is conducted and regulated by the eleven central universities jointly. it is a exam that providing the admission in the various PG, UG and other courses, this exam is a gateway to get admission in central universities of Haryana, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Jammu, Karnataka, South Bihar, Kerala and Rajasthan.
CUCET 2018 Answer Key has been released on 30th April 2018.Click here to check answer key.
CUCET 2018 FeedBack for question answer keys are available now.Click here to submit discrepant question/answer key.
CUCET Answer Key
CUCET release the Answer key on the 30th April 2018, candidates check the Answer key on the online mode, In case of any objection regarding the objection regarding the answer key candidates can submit their grievance through online mode upto 4th May 2018. After the few days the final answer key will be published by the authority.
CUCET Answer Key Important Dates
|Exam Dates||28th & 29th April 2018|
|Answer Key Available||30th April 2018|
|Grievances, if any upto||4th May 2018|
|Final Answer Key||9th May 2018|
|Result Date||25th May 2018|
How to Download the CUCET Answer Key:
Follow the steps given below to download the CUCET Answer Key:
- Goto the Official Website.
- Enter Your Applicant ID and Date of Birth(DOB).
- Click on Login button.
- Answer key will be display on your Computer/Mobile Screen.
- Download the Answer key.
- Take a print out of the Answer key for the future use.
Here we discuss the Eligibility Criteria for different Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent boards.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
For M.Tech :
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech./B.E. or M.C.A or M.Sc degree from the recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Secured at least 60% marks for General and OBC candidates & 55% marks for SC/ST and PwD category.
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree of at least three years duration from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Secured not less than 50% marks for General and OBC candidates & 45% marks for SC/ST and PwD category.