CUCET is a National Level Exam which is conducted and regulated by the eleven central universities jointly. it is an exam that providing the admission in the various PG, UG and other courses, this exam is a gateway to get admission in central universities of Haryana, Jharkhand, Kashmir, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Jammu, Karnataka, South Bihar, Kerala and Rajasthan. In this article, we will discuss, details of CUCET exam, including exam dates, answer key, cut off, result in counselling, etc. The Admit card of the Exam will be released on the 30th April, candidates may download the Admit Card from the Official Website.
CUCET Important Highlights
|Conducting Body||Eleven Central Universities Jointly|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Sections and Number of Questions||Part A: 25 questions Part
B: 75 questions Some Integrated Papers: 100 questions
|Courses Offered||PG, UG and Research Programs|
|1||Commencement of Online Registration||16th March 2020|
|2||Last Date of Online Registration||6th June 2020|
|3||Admit Card release||To be notified later|
|4||Exam Dates||To be notified later|
|5||Preliminary Answer Key||To be notified later|
|6||Last date to upload any Grievances||To be notified later|
|7||Final Answer Key||To be notified later|
|8||Result Declaration||To be notified later|
|9||Registration for Counselling Commences||To be notified later|
CUCET Application Form
- Application form for CUCET available only in Online Mode,
- Candidates fill the application form only online, no offline form will be available,
- the online Application form was released on 16th March 2020
- the Last date of filing the application form was 6th June 2020
- candidates may fill all the required details such as academics, personal and other details, Upload Scanned Images and Signature,
- Make the fee Payment through Online and Offline mode.
- Take a print out and save it for the future purpose.
|Category||Online Mode||Offline Mode|
|Registration Fee||Registration Fee||Bank Charges*||Total Fees|
|General/OBC||Rs. 800/- for 3 PUs||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 50/-||Rs. 850/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 350/-||Rs. 400/-|
- Application Fee can be paid through Online or Offline mode.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Credit/Debit Card on online mode, or by Bank Challan on Offline mode.
CUCET Eligibility Criteria
Here we discuss the Eligibility Criteria for Different Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent boards.
- Minimum Marks: Secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed B.Tech./B.E. or M.C.A or M.Sc degree from the recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Secured at least 60% marks for General and OBC candidates & 55% marks for SC/ST and PwD category.
- Qualifying Exam: Bachelor’s Degree of at least three years duration from a recognized University.
- Minimum Marks: Secured not less than 50% marks for General and OBC candidates & 45% marks for SC/ST and PwD category.
|Type of Question||MCQ ( Multiple Choice)|
|Exam Duration||2 Hrs|
|Marking Schemes||1 marks for correct answer|
|Negative Marking||0.25 for wrong Answer|
|Pattern||conducted in OMR pattern|
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website, candidates are advised to bring admit card on the examination hall.
CUCET Answer key
The CUCET Answer key will be released on the next day of the exam date, candidates can check the Answer Key on the official website.
Candidates can check their Result only in Online Mode, candidates check their Result on the Official website, Candidates don’t forget to take a printout of the result for future references.
The Counselling Process will be commenced after the release of the merit list, eligible candidates can participate of the Counselling process as per their Merit list and their rank. during the counselling process candidates needs to fill their preferred colleges and courses.