GATE EC Answer Keys 2019 (EC) has been released. The official answer key and analysis will be released by the IIT Madras via the official website i.e. gate.iitm.ac.in. The authority will release the final response key after one week of the examination. GATE EC Exam dates have been conducted on 9th February 2019.
GATE 2019 Answer Key has been released now, Click Here to Check GATE Answer Key.
- The answer key will help authority while preparing the final scorecard.
- IIT Madras will release GATE Result on 16th March 2019 for all the stream via the official website.
- Candidates who score more than 26 marks will easily qualify GATE Examination.
- Those who will clear the examination with minimum required marks will eligible to sit in the GATE Counseling which will be done in May 2019.
How to Check GATE EC Answer Key?
Candidates can follow below-given steps for downloading GATE EC Answer key:
- The very first step candidates need to visit the official website of GATE Exam i.e. gate.iim.ac.in
- Click on the GATE Answer Key Link, if you wish to download the question paper then click on the GATE Question paper link.
- After that candidates need to select paper code i.e. EC.
- Then, Check GATE EC Questions paper and Answer Keys.
According to the sources, the exam is at a moderate level, to the difficulty level. As per the students’ perspectives Overall, the exam was of a moderate level of difficulty, Question paper is too lengthy. It is advised to the candidates that please avoid yourself from doing mistakes. Here we are giving you the section wise analysis for GATE EC Examination:
General Aptitude Section
This year general aptitude section was too easy, Candidates can score more and more marks in the section. Verbal ability section’s questions are too less time-consuming Those who have very good knowledge are able to complete at least 60% part of this section. Overall this section is easy to moderate level of difficulty. This section contains 60% part of the examination.
This section is too lengthy as compared to the previous year. All the questions are basically based on the concepts which are very simple. All the questions are time-consuming as well. This section contains 15% of the questions of the overall exam. Student can be called of moderate difficulty level. Completely time-consuming section.
Candidates who will able to score good marks in this section can clear GATE Examination easily. Every time this section is too difficult as compared to other section. This year for GATE EC Examination this section was moderate. Those who want to score (crack this exam), very high marks need to practice more and more. In this section, candidates can score 40 to 45 marks which is easily achievable by doing very hard practices. The difficulty level of this section is very higher as compared to the last year, this section was also very time consuming and through below given list you can get the complete information what are the topics which are easy, moderate and difficult: –
- Easy: – Control System, Analog Circuits, Digital Circuits, Microprocessors
- Moderate: – Electronic Devices, EMFT
- Difficult: – Signals and Systems
GATE EC Subject-wise Weightage
Candidates can check through below given table the weightage of subjects for EC Examination. In this table, candidates will get how many questions will be asked from the below-listed topics. This table will tell you a better understanding of the examination, how many questions are difficult:
|TOPIC||Number of Questions|
|Signals and Systems||8|
GATE EC 2019 Expected Cut off
GATE EC Cut off will be similar as it was in previous years. As per the last year trends, the cut off marks for general category was 26. It means, if a general category candidate will score more then this marks they will easily clear GATE Examination. For other category candidates minimum cut off marks, candidates can have a look in the below-given table, which is listed as according to the past 5 years trends and analysis:
Candidates must also know the Score vs Rank Comparison of GATE EC. Generally, normalized marks/score of 75 would land you in top 20 candidates. While a normalized score/marks of 50 would let you have a place amongst the top 500 candidates, the score/marks of 45 would let you be amongst the top 3000 candidates in GATE EC.