GATE ECE Answer Keys 2020 (ECE) has been released. The official answer key and analysis is released by the IIT Delhi via the official website i.e. gate.iitm.ac.in. The authority will release the final response key after one week of the examination. GATE EC Exam dates have been conducted on 9th February 2020.This article will give you complete insights into the GATE ECE answer key, cut off, and analysis.
GATE 2020 Answer Key has been released now, Click Here to Check.
- The answer key will help authority while preparing the final scorecard.
- IIT Delhi has released the GATE Result on 14th March 2020 for all the stream via the official website.
- Those who will clear the examination with minimum required marks will eligible to sit in the GATE Counseling which will be done in May 2020
Download the GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Answer Key and Question Paper here.
|Paper Name||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|EC: Electronics and Communication Engg.||View||View|
GATE cut off ECE 2020
GATE EC Exam Highlights 2020
|Paper Code||ECE – Electronics and Communication|
|Date of the exam||2nd February 2020|
|Shift||Afternoon Shift 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Sections||Engineering Mathematics, General Aptitude Questions, and Subject-specific|
|Type of questions||Marks for the
|Multiple-choice questions||1 / 2 marks||For 1 mark question: -1/3
For 2 mark question: -2/3
|Numerical answer type questions||1 / 2 marks||No negative marking|
GATE EC past years Cutoff
|Year||Gen||OBC||SC / ST / PwD|
How to Check GATE EC Answer Key?
Candidates can follow below-given steps for downloading GATE EC Answer key:
- The very first step candidates need to visit the official website of GATE Exam i.e. gate.iim.ac.in
- Click on the GATE Answer Key Link, if you wish to download the question paper then click on the GATE Question paper link.
- After that candidates need to select paper code i.e. EC.
- Then, Check GATE EC Questions paper and Answer Keys.
Check GATE EC Paper Analysis
- There were a total of 65 multiple choice and numerical answer type questions in the GATE ECE 2020 exam paper that comprised of a total of 100 marks. The detailed GATE ECE Paper Analysis is as given below:
- The difficulty level of the paper was moderate to tough as compared to GATE 2019 ECE exam. The paper of 2019 was also pretty hard but the paper this year was even tougher and highly difficult.
- Most of the questions were asked from Electronic Devices & Circuits and Communication
- There were 25 numerical answer type questions carrying 1 and 2 marks respectively in the GATE 2020 ECE paper.
- The questions from the General Aptitude Section were moderately difficult.