GATE ECE Answer Keys 2020 (ECE) has been released. IIT Delhi issues the official answer key and analysis via the official website, i.e. gate.iitm.ac.in. The authority will release the final response key after one week of the examination. GATE EC Exam dates have been conducted on 9th February 2020. This article will give you complete insights into the GATE ECE answer key, cut off, and analysis.
GATE ECE Answer Key
- The answer key will help authority while preparing the final scorecard.
- IIT Delhi has released the GATE Result on 14th March 2020 for all the stream via the official website.
- Those who will clear the examination with minimum required marks will be eligible to sit in the GATE Counseling which will be done in May 2020
|Paper Name||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|EC: Electronics and Communication Engg.||View||View|
How to Check GATE EC Answer Key?
Candidates can follow below-given steps for downloading GATE EC Answer key:
- The very first step candidates need to visit the official website of GATE Exam, i.e. gate.iim.ac.in
- Click on the GATE Answer Key Link, if you wish to download the question paper then click on the GATE Question paper link.
- After that, candidates need to select paper code, i.e. EC.
- Then, Check GATE EC Questions paper and Answer Keys.
Check GATE EC Paper Analysis
There were a total of 65 multiple choice and numerical answer type questions in the GATE ECE 2020 exam paper that comprised of a total of 100 marks. The detailed GATE ECE Paper Analysis is as given below:
- The difficulty level of the paper was moderate to tough as compared to GATE 2019 ECE exam. The paper of 2019 was also pretty hard, but the paper this year was even tougher and profoundly tricky.
- Most of the questions were asked from Electronic Devices & Circuits and Communication.
- There were 25 numerical answer type questions carrying 1 and 2 marks respectively in the GATE 2020 ECE paper.
- The questions from the General Aptitude Section were moderately difficult.
GATE cut off ECE 2020
GATE EC past years Cutoff
|Year||Gen||OBC||SC / ST / PwD|