Gate AE Answer Key: Gate Aerospace Engineering (AE) exam paper is on 3rd Feb 2018, different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum and so on will release the GATE answer key 2018 for different sessions. The GATE 2019 answer key contains the right responses to the inquiries asked in the passageway test. Distribution of the GATE answer key 2018 will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones gave by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE AE Answer Key 2018.
GATE 2019 Exam Dates has been released, Click Here to Check
The purpose of releasing the answer key of AE is to make candidate aware of correct answer key. This makes exam transparent.
The Official GATE 2018 Answer key and Question Paper has been released –
|Aerospace Engineering (AE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
Also Check Gate 2018 CE Answer Key Click here
GATE AE 2019 Paper | Highlights
Aerospace engineering is one of the toughest group is engineering. It has two main branches aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. Aerospace is a specialized branch of engineering which deals with the design and development of aircraft’s as well as space crafts. Getting the job is easy in this field.
|No. of Questions||65|
|Types of Questions||Objective (MCQs, NAT)|
|Sections||General Aptitude & Subject Specific|
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
Also Check Gate 2018 EE Answer Key Click here