The GATE Application Form 2021 is expected to be released in the 1st week of September 2020. GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and is a national-level entrance test conducted by Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore & one of the IITs on behalf of the NCB-GATE, Department of Higher Education, MHRD, Government of India to provide admissions and financial aid to students in postgraduate and doctoral programs in STEM disciplines. Numerous PSUs also accept GATE score for recruitment purposes. In this article, you can get complete information regarding GATE Application Form 2021.
GATE Application Form 2021
The candidates who wish to appear for the GATE 2021 examination must fill the application form to appear for the examination. Only the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill the application form.
- The students can apply for GATE through online mode only at the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
- The GATE 2021 application form will start from the first week of September 2020.
- The application form can be filled until the fourth week of September 2020.
- The candidates will also have to upload the scanned copies of their documents such as passport size photograph and signature.
- The candidates must fill the form very carefully and as per their official documents.
- There is no need to send the hardcopy of the application form to the university.
- The application fee for the process will also have to be submitted online only.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
Important Dates regarding the Application Form
|GATE 2021 Registration window||First week of September to the first week of October 2020|
|GATE Application Form Correction Window||Last week of October 2020|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City||The third week of November 2020|
GATE Application Fee 2021
For Indian Exam Centers
|SC/ST||INR 750||INR 1250|
|Females||INR 750||INR 1250|
|General||INR 1200||INR 2000|
For Exam Centers Outside India
|Exam Centers||Fees||Late Fees|
|Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka, and Kathmandu||US$ 50||US$ 70|
|Dubai and Singapore||US$ 100||US$ 120|
How to apply for GATE 2021?
Filling the application form can be a tricky process. You can check the complete guide on How to fill the GATE Application Form 2021.
The steps involved in applying for GATE 2021 are:
- GATE 2021 Registration
- Filling the Application Form
- Upload scanned photograph and documents.
- Fee Payment
- Submission of the Application Form.