GATE is a national- level engineering entrance exam conducted by one of the IITs in rotational basis for admission in postgraduate courses in engineering and technology. In 2020, IIT Delhi takes all the responsibilities of the GATE Exam. GATE scorecard is also the eligibility criteria for the recruitment process to the government and top private organizations in technical domains. This article will give you detailed information about the GATE BT Answer Key 2020.
GATE BT Answer Key 2020
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE 2020 from the link provided below:
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
Answer Key 2019
Answer Key 2018
|Biotechnology (BT)||Question Paper||Answer Key|