Gate CE Answer Key 2019: Gate Civil Engineering (CE) exam paper is on 11th Feb 2018. The CE paper is being held in a two sessions, different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum and so on will release the GATE answer key 2018 for different sessions. The GATE 2018 answer key contains the right responses to the inquiries asked in the passageway test. Distribution of the GATE answer key 2018 will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones gave by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE CE Answer Key 2018.
GATE 2019 Application form last date has been extended to 1st October 2018, Click Here for more information.
The purpose of releasing the answer key of CE is to make candidate aware of correct answer key. This makes exam transparent and candidate friendly.
Also Check Gate 2018 Cutoff – Click Here
The Official GATE 2018 Answer key and Question Paper has been released –
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Question Paper (CE01)||Answer Key (CE01)
Gate 2018 Answer Key by IIT Guwahati
IIT Guwahati has released the Answer key for Computer Science
Click Here to check official Gate CS answer key released by IIT Guwahati
GATE CE Answer Key
GATE CE Answer Keys & Question papers have been released now :
|Institute||CE (Forenoon Session)||CE (Afternoon Session)|
|The Gate Academy||Click Here (Published)||Click Here (Published)|
|Made Easy||Click Here (Published)||Click Here (Published)|
|GATE Forum||Click Here||Click Here|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here||Click Here|
GATE CE 2018 Paper | Highlights
|No. of Questions||65|
|Types of Questions||Objective (MCQs, NAT)|
|Sections||General Aptitude & Subject Specific|
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
GATE 2018 Cut off