GATE Civil Engineering (CE) exam paper is successfully conducted on 9 February 2020 by IIT Delhi. The CE paper was held in two sessions. Different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum have released the GATE answer key for different sessions. The official answer key has also been released. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE CE Answer Key 2020.
GATE CE Answer Key 2020
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE 2020 from the link provided below:
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
GATE 2019 Answer Key
The Official GATE 2018 Answer key and Question Paper has been released –
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Question Paper (CE01)||Answer Key (CE01)|
Gate 2018 Answer Key
|Institute||CE (Forenoon Session)||CE (Afternoon Session)|
|The Gate Academy||Click Here (Published)||Click Here (Published)|
|Made Easy||Click Here (Published)||Click Here (Published)|
|GATE Forum||Click Here||Click Here|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here||Click Here|