GATE CE Answer Key 2019: GATE Civil Engineering (CE) exam paper is successfully conducted on 10th Feb 2019 by IIT Madras. The CE paper is being held in two sessions, different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum and so on will release the GATE answer key 2019 for different sessions. The GATE 2019 answer key contains the right responses to the inquiries asked in the passageway test. Distribution of the GATE answer key 2019 will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones given by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE CE Answer Key 2019.
GATE 2019 Answer Key has been released now, Click Here to Check GATE Answer Key
The purpose of releasing the answer key of CE is to make the candidate aware of the correct answer key. This makes the exam transparent and candidate friendly.
GATE CE 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper for Forenoon and Afternoon Shift has been released now, Check below;
Coaching Institute Name
Answer Key for Forenoon session
Answer Key for Afternoon Session
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
CE GATE-2019 Paper Feb-10-2019 Morning Session Memory-Based
CE GATE-2019 Paper Feb-10-2019 Afternoon Session Memory-Based
Also, Check Gate 2019 Cutoff – Click Here
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
GATE CE 2019 Paper | Highlights
|No. of Questions||65|
|Types of Questions||Objective (MCQs, NAT)|
|Sections||General Aptitude & Subject Specific|
The Official GATE 2018 Answer key and Question Paper has been released –
|Civil Engineering (CE)||Question Paper (CE01)||Answer Key (CE01)|
Gate 2018 Answer Key by IIT Guwahati
IIT Guwahati has released the Answer key for Computer Science
Click Here to check official Gate CS answer key released by IIT Guwahati
GATE CE Answer Key
GATE CE Answer Keys & Question papers have been released now :
|Institute||CE (Forenoon Session)||CE (Afternoon Session)|
|The Gate Academy||Click Here (Published)||Click Here (Published)|
|Made Easy||Click Here (Published)||Click Here (Published)|
|GATE Forum||Click Here||Click Here|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here||Click Here|
GATE 2018 Cut off