The GATE CH Exam was conducted in one session only. The exam was held on 2 February 2020 in the morning session. The official answer key of the GATE CH has been released. The candidates can download the answer key from the official website of the exam. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE CH Answer Key 2020.
GATE CH Answer Key 2020
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE 2020 from the link provided below:
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
GATE 2019 Answer Key
GATE 2018 Answer Key
|Chemical Engineering (CH)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
Click here to View GATE IN Answer Key
Chemical Engineering is one of the toughest subjects among the subjects of engineering. It’s always regarded as a most difficult subject of engineering. The subject code is CH refers to the chemical engineering. Those want to do positive research and looking for complete the PG should appear in the gate examination.
GATE 2018 Cut off
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Cut Off|