GATE CH Paper Analysis and Answer key have been released by some coaching institutes who are best in industry. IIT Madras will release soon the official answer key soon and After one week of the examination authority also will release the response sheet. The answer key and response sheet will be available at the GOAPS portal by IIT Madras. GATE CH Answer Key will be released two times the first time it is released (Within one week of the examination) for checking if an error in the answer keys then students can challenge it if the authority will find the objection appeal is correct then authority will make the suitable change in the final answer key.
GATE CH Exam was conducted by IIT Madras on 10th February 2019 across 199 cities in India and 6 international centers in a single session. IIT Madras will release GATE Result for all the stream on 16th March 2019 via the official website of gate.iitm.ac.in. The result will contain candidates scored and other important details get it from here.
It is expected that the cut marks range will from 35 – 38 marks for Chemical Engineering Students. Those who are able to score more marks as compared to the cut off marks can take admission for Masters degree or GATE Scorecard also used in PSU recruitment which is offering by the topmost organization in Engineer Trainee posts.
GATE CH Paper Analysis 2019 Chemical Engineering
How to Check GATE 2019 CH Answer Key?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of GATE Exam i.e. gate.iitm.ac.in
- Candidates need to enter their credential which is generated at the time of registration i.e. Enrollment ID, Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Then the answer key will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Then candidates need to check it and download these answer key for future reference.
How to challenge GATE Answer Key?
- Visit the official website of GOPAS (GATE Online Application Processing System).
- Then candidates need to go through the guidelines given carefully.
- Then click on agree on the button of the declaration.
- Candidates need to click on “Contest Answer Key” button and need to pay the objection fee for the related answer.
- A 500 RS objection charge will be needed to pay via the GOAPS site for every question. Candidates who belong to NRI need to pay the US $10 per question as an objectional charge.
- It is advised to the candidates that they need to select the correct number of questions from the question paper to challenge.
- Then candidates need to upload the doc file or proof for challenging the answer key.
GATE CH Paper Analysis 2019
- GATE CH Exam is divided into two sections i.e. General Aptitude and Technical Questions.
- From General Aptitude section 15 questions are asked and Technical Section 85 questions are asked.
- Questions are based on 1 marks or 2 marks.
- From below given table candidates will get complete information about the number of questions asked from the given topics:
|Name of the Topic||Number of 1 Mark Questions||Number of 2 Mark Questions|
|Chemical Reaction Engineering||3||4|
|Plant Design and Economics||3||1|
|Instrumentation and Process Control||4||2|
|Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics||2||3|
GATE CH Expected Cut off 2019
GATE Cut off will be released by the IIT Madras along with the result. Cut off is the minimum marks which is required to score for securing a seat in any of institution. Cut off is varied according to the Institutions, Stream or category wise. Here we have listed expected cut off for GATE CH Examination according to the last year trends or streams wise cut off trends:
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Cut Off|
GATE CH Cut off for Various Institutes
|Name of the Institute||General||OBC||SC||ST||PWD||Gen PWD||OBC PwD|
|IIT Delhi Direct Admission||670||630||535||445||535|
|IIT Delhi -Interview and Shortlisting||540||450||375||300||375|