The purpose of releasing the answer key of Electronics and Communication is to make the candidate aware of the correct answer key. This makes the exam transparent and candidate friendly. The GATE answer key will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones given by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE ECE Answer Key 2021.
GATE ECE Answer Key 2021
GATE Answer Key has been released now, Click Here to check
GATE Paper Analysis has been released now, Click Here to check
GATE Exam Dates 2021
GATE 2021 Exam Dates has been released now, Check below;
GATE ECE Answer Key 2021
|The Gate Academy||Click Here|
|Made Easy||Click Here|
|GATE Forum||Click Here|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here|
Also Check: GATE ECE Cutoff
GATE 2021 ECE Paper Analysis
The GATE ECE Paper Analysis is as given below:
- The exam was conducted from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- The difficulty level of the exam was from Moderate to Difficult
- The Maths, General Aptitude, Analog Circuits, and EDC sections were fairly easy.
- 10 mark questions were formed from the Engineering Mathematics and Analog Circuits.
- 11 mark questions were formed from the communications.
- 20+ questions were NAT.
- 12 mark questions from both the Control system and electronic devices. Test takers found these questions difficult.
- 6 mark questions from networks and signals & systems each.
Also Check: GATE Cutoff
GATE Answer Key 2020
The answer key for 2020 has been given below:
Answer Key 2019
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 mark each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark for each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 mark) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
GATE Helpline 2021
For any kind of query candidates can contact with below details:
|ZONE||CONTACT ADDRESS||PHONE NUMBER||EMAIL ID|
Indian Institute of Science,
Bengaluru 560 012
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay,
Powai, Mumbai 400 076
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110 016
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati,
Guwahati 781 039
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur,
Kanpur 208 016
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur,
Kharagpur 721 302
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai 600 036
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
Roorkee 247 667