The purpose of releasing the answer key of ECE is to make the candidate aware of the correct answer key. This makes the exam transparent and candidate friendly. The GATE answer key will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones given by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE ECE Answer Key 2020.
GATE ECE Answer Key 2020
The answer key for 2020 has been given below:
Answer Key 2019
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).