GATE Electrical Engineering(EE) exam was held on 8 February 2020 in the morning session. The EE paper was held in a single session. Different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum and so on released the answer key for different sessions. The GATE answer key contains the right responses to the inquiries asked in the test. The GATE answer key will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones given by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information regarding the GATE EE Answer Key 2020.
GATE EE Answer Key 2020
The candidates can download the Answer Key and Question Paper of GATE 2020 from the link provided below:
GATE Answer Key EE 2019
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
GATE 2018 Answer key
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|Institute||EE (Afternoon Session)|
|The Gate Academy||Click Here (Published)|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here (Published)|
|Made Easy||Click Here (Published)|
|GATE Forum||Click Here|