GATE EE Answer Key 2019: GATE Electrical Engineering(EE) exam was held on 10th Feb 2018 in a afternoon session. the EE paper was held in a single session different institutes like Made Easy, The GATE Academy, GATE Forum and so on release the GATE answer key 2019 for different sessions. The GATE 2019 answer key contains the right responses to the inquiries asked in the passageway test. Distribution of the GATE answer key 2018 will enable the contender to confirm their answers with the ones gave by the specialists and compute their scores in the exam to gauge their likely positions. Here, in this article candidates can check the complete information of GATE EE Answer Key 2019.
GATE 2019 Answer Key has been released now, Click Here to Check GATE Answer Key.
GATE 2019 Exam dates has been released now, Click Here to Check
GATE EE 2019 Answer Key and Question Paper for Forenoon and Afternoon Shift has been released now, Check below;
Coaching Institute Name
Answer Key for Forenoon session
Answer Key for Afternoon Session
|Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Click Here (Published)|
Click Here (Published)
How to Calculate Gate Score using the Answer Keys
- MCQs carrying 1 marks each, 1/3 marks would be deducted as a penalty of marking the wrong answer.
- For questions carrying 2 marks, 2/3 marks would be deducted for marking an incorrect answer.
- Count the Marks gained in the correct answer deduct the marks lost in incorrect answers due to negative marking.
- GATE Marks = Marks obtained for MCQs + Marks obtained for NAT questions.
- NAT Marks = Total marks (1 mark each question) + Total marks (2 marks each question).
- MCQ Marks: Total marks (1 marks) + Total marks (2 marks).
- Total marks (1 marks) = 1 x (number of correct answers) – 1/3 x (number of wrong answers)
- Total marks (2 marks) = 2 x (number of correct answers )– 2/3 x( number of wrong answers).
GATE EE 2019 Paper Highlights
|No. of Questions||65|
|Types of Questions||Objective (MCQs, NAT)|
|Sections||General Aptitude & Subject Specific|
The Official GATE 2018 Answer key and Question Paper has been released –
|Electrical Engineering (EE)||Question Paper||Answer Key|
Gate 2018 Answer Key by IIT Guwahati
IIT Guwahati has released the Answer key for Electrical Engineering
Click Here to check official Gate EE answer key released by IIT Guwahati
Gate EE Answer Key
GATE EE Answer Keys & Question papers have been released now :
|Institute||EE (Afternoon Session)|
|The Gate Academy||Click Here (Published)|
|Engineers Academy||Click Here (Published)|
|Made Easy||Click Here (Published)|
|GATE Forum||Click Here|
GATE 2018 Cut off