GCET Application Form 2020 has been postponed due to the coronavirus outbreak in the country. The officials have not announced any new dates for the same. The application form will be available in the online mode. The official notification of the GCET Exam was released earlier where the registration started from 26 March and was supposed to end on 1 April 2020. In this article, we will discuss the GCET Application Form 2020, its schedule and How to fill it.
GCET Application Form 2020
The application process will be available on the official website of DTE. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for GCET as only the candidates who fulfil the GCET Eligibility Criteria will be eligible to apply for the exam.
Check the Important dates regarding the application form below:
|Application Form Available From||To be notified soon|
|Last date of filling the Application form||To be notified soon|
|Exam Dates||To be notified soon|
The Application form of the GCET Examination will be available soon. The GCET Application form will be available in the Online Mode. Candidates need to download the Application form in the PDF format. Candidates can download it and fill all the required details carefully. After filling all the required details, they can send it in the favour of “Director of Technical Education“.
The Application fee for the examination will be Rs. 2000/-, candidates can make a Demand Draft (DD) of the Application fee in the in favour of “Director of Technical Education“. The hard copy of the form should be sent along with the Demand Draft and payable at Panaji. The late fee is Rs. 1500/-.
How to apply for GCET 2020?
Candidates can follow the below Procedure to fill the GCET Application form:
- Visit the Official Website (Link will provide soon).
- Click on “Download GCET 2020 Application form” Link.
- The Application form will appear in the PDF Format in your browser.
- Download the PDF of the form in A4 Size Paper.
- Fill all the required details carefully.
- Fill candidates Name, Date of Birth, category, Parents name, Educational Details, Exam Center and some other Details.
- Make a Demand Draft (DD) of the Application Fee.
- Send the Filled Application form along with the Application fee to the Authority.
- candidates can also keep the one copy of the Application Form along with him.