GCET Application Form will be available form first week of April 2019, the application form will be available in the online mode. the official notification of the GCET Exam will be release on August 2018. GCET is the State level examination, the examination will be conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education Goa. Through this examination candidates can get admission in the Architecture, Engineering, Medical and many other profession courses. In this article we will discuss about the GCET Application Form and How to Fill the GCET Application form.
GCET Application Form – Releasing on April 2019
GCET 2019 Examination dates has been released, Click Here to Check Complete Schedule.
Important dates of GCET Application Form
Candidates must know the GCET Application dates, check below the Application Important dates;
|Application Form Available From||April 2019|
|Last date of filling the Application form||Last Week of April 2019|
|Exam Dates||7th & 8th May 2019|
The Application form of the GCET Examination will be available form First Week of April 2019, the GCET Application form will be available in the Online Mode. candidates need to download the Application form. the Application form is in the PDF format. candidates can download the GCET Application form and fill all the required details carefully. after filling all the required details send it in the favor of “Director of Technical Education“.
[su_button url=”http://learndunia.com/gcet/” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#0d77d2″ size=”11″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” title=”GCET “]Check Official Notification of GCET 2019[/su_button]
GCET Application Fee
The Application fee for the examination will be Rs. 1800/-, candidates can make a Demand Draft (DD) of the Application fee in the in the favor of “Director of Technical Education“. Application form should be sent along with the Demand Draft and payable at Panaji.
How to Fill GCET Application Form?
Candidates can follow the below Procedure to fill the GCET Application form, check below;
- Visit the Official Website (Link will provide soon).
- Click on “Download GCET 2019 Application form” Link.
- The Application form will appear in the PDF Format in your browser.
- Download the PDF of the GCET Application form in A4 Size Paper.
- Fill all the required details carefully.
- Fill candidates Name, Date of Birth, category, Parents name, Educational Details, Exam Center and some other Details.
- Make a Demand Draft (DD) of the Application Fee.
- Send the Filled Application form along with the Application fee to the Authority.
- candidates can also keep the one copy of the Application Form along with him.