The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa is the conducting authority of GCET Examination. DTE released the GCET Exam Pattern along with the official notification of GCET Exam Pattern. This exam will be conducted to provide admission into the engineering and pharmacy courses which are offered by the top institutions across Goa. Through GCET exam pattern candidates will get complete information about the GCET Examination, Marking Scheme, Number of Questions, Difficulty Level and Totals Marks.
GCET Exam Pattern 2019
Here we will provide you the complete GCET Exam Pattern 2019:
- Exam Mode: Offline Mode (Pen and Paper Based)
- Question Types: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type Questions)
- Time Duration: 120 Minutes (2 Hours) for each Section and a total of 6 hours will be provided
- Total Number of Questions: 75 Questions will be asked from each subject and a total of 225 questions will be asked in GCET Exam.
- Marking Scheme: For Each Correct answer, 1 marks will be awarded to you. For each incorrect answer, there is no negative marking.
|Subjects/Topics||Total No. of Questions||Total Marks|
GCET Exam is comprised of three section:
GCET Exam Pattern Highlights:
|Total Available Section||3 (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)|
|Question Types||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Time Duration Available||6 hours|
|Time Duration available for each section||2 hours|
|Marking Scheme||No Negative Marking|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Based|
|A total question will be asked||225 Questions|
|Total marks||225 Marks|
GCET Preparation Tips 2019:
Get the complete checklist GCET preparation Tips:
- Candidates need to aware of the GCET Exam Pattern and GCET Syllabus.
- Candidates need to prepare a plan sheet accordingly.
- Candidates need to create the plan as per monthly basis, as per weekly basis and as per yearly basis.
- Try to solve previous year question papers.
- Try to attempt enough number of mock test to evaluate your preparation.
- Try to keep 1 month for your Revision.
- Always be positive.
- Stay Healthy.