GCET is the state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education for providing to admission into engineering and pharmacy programs or undergraduate level B.E. or B.Pharma Programs. i.e. offered into the top institutions in Goa. It is popular entrance exam in Goa known as Goa Common Entrance Examination. So cracking this exam is not the easy challenge for GCET aspirants. GCET Entrance Examination contains three section, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The syllabus will be asked from these subjects. So candidates need to go with smart preparation strategy, Through this article candidates will get complete GCET Preparation Tips and other important details.
GCET Preparation Tips 2019:
Here we are listed important checklist for Preparation:
- Time Management: The most important factors/parts of any examination. If you want to complete your GCET syllabus within a given time frame then you need to create a plan sheet for each subject and divide your timing for each subjects Preparation. By going through this way candidates can prepare a huge number of topics from the syllabus and can crack it easily.
- Previous year question papers: Most of the questions are repeated in GCET Examination, So candidates need to do practice and solve more and more previous year questions papers. If you attempt last 5 years question papers 5-5 times then you can easily tackle and solve these questions and can save your time for other section by which your accuracy will improve.
- Mock test: Mock test plays always an important role while preparation, These test papers inform us how much we are prepared for the examination and right now where we are standing, either we have the knowledge and basics or either we don’t have good basics. This is the main reason why experts suggest to buy a lot of test series, test series improve our basics as well our accuracy and speed.
- Best Study Materials is the key of Success: Why people join coaching institutes this is the main reason behind that because these institutions provide us the best information about the best study materials, Why coaching institutes students got selection higher than candidates who prepare by self-preparation? This the reason they give us the good number of test series and told us the best books name and all the important information. If we go for self-study we can crack but need more and harder work.
- Prepare your Own Notes: The first success coming from this section, We most are not preparing our own notes, and at the examination, time looking for the short notes, so always make your habits of creating notes; whenever you are studying.
- Revision: Alternate name and key of Success. Candidates need to revise each and every topic before the examination.
- Try to keep care of your own health, as we know that Health is Wealth. When you are fit and fine then you can study very well and can focus on your books and can read more concentrated. Take care of your health.
- Review the GCET exam Pattern.