The conducting authority will release GPAT Admit Card 2019 via online mode(website only). The national level pharmacy aptitude test is organized to provide admission to the aspirants into the PG programme in pharmacy in AICTE approved institutions & university departments. It is popularly known as the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. NTA (National Testing Agency) is the main conducting authority of GPAT Examination. Through this article, Candidates will get complete information about GPAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019, How to download it and all kind of information.
GPAT Admit Card 2019
The authority will release GPAT Hall Ticket on admit card 7th January 2019 via online mode on the official website. Candidates can download it from the official websites, it is the key to getting entrance into the examination hall. The admit card also sent through the registered email ID, The email ID which would be registered by the candidates at the time of registration. A candidate who will reach in the examination hall without carrying the GPAT Hall ticket is not permissible for attending GPAT Examination.
Once candidates download it, it is advised to the candidates that please take a print out of the hall ticket for future reference. Candidates can download it by visiting the official website. Don’t take the same till the last minute rush. If in case any candidates find the discrepancy in their admit card then they need to contact the conducting authority immediately for correction. They can also join the student helpdesk forum of the exam conducting authorities and take a look at the answers.
What details mentioned in the GPAT Admit Card
Here we have listed details that consist of the GPAT Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- GPAT Roll Number
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Date & Time
- Venue Name & Address
- Reporting Time at the Venue
- Photograph & Signature
- Instructions, etc.
GPAT Admit Card Date 2019
GPAT Admit Card will be released on 7th January 2019 which is available via online mode i.e. official website only. It will be conducted on 28th January 2019 through the online mode (Computer Based Test). There is no other mode available for getting the hall ticket. After successful conduction of the GPAT Examination, The result will be declared on 10th February 2019. Only those candidates will able to download GPAT Admit Card, those who have successfully registered and applied for the GPAT Examination.
Step by step guide to download GPAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Candidates need to go through with the official website. (We have provided the link above)
- Click on that Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket link.
- You will be redirected to the login section.
- Enter your application number or password, then click on the login button.
- Once your admit card appeared, then check it properly and cross check your details carefully.
- Download your hall ticket and take the printout copy of admit card.
GPAT Exam/Test Centers
Here we are going to list top exam centers of the GPAT Examination:
- Gautam Budh Nagar
GPAT Exam Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates must report 1 hour before in the examination centers on the date of the exam.
- Only those candidates are allowed in the examination centers who will come along the valid GPAT Hall Ticket.
- If in case, candidates will find some discrepancies in their admit card, then they can contact with the authority.
- It is advised to the candidates that don’t carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, books & etc in the examination hall along with them.