The conducting authority will release GPAT Admit Card 2021 via online mode (website only). The national level pharmacy aptitude test is organized to provide admission to the aspirants into postgraduate programmes in pharmacy in AICTE approved institutions & university departments. It is popularly known as the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test. NTA (National Testing Agency) is the main conducting authority of GPAT Examination. Through this article, candidates will get complete information regarding GPAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2021, how to download it and all necessary information.
GPAT Admit Card 2021
The authority will release GPAT Hall Ticket on admit card in the first week of January 2021 via online mode on the official website. Candidates can download it from the official websites. Admit Card is the key to get entrance into the examination hall. The admit card is also sent through the registered email ID registered by the candidates at the time of registration. A candidate who will reach in the examination hall without carrying the GPAT Hall ticket will not be allowed to attend the GPAT Examination.
Once candidates download it, it is advised that the candidates that please take a print out of the hall ticket for future reference. Candidates can download it by visiting the official website. In case of any discrepancy, the candidates must contact the conducting authority immediately for correction. They can also join the student helpdesk forum of the exam conducting authorities and take a look at the answers.
What details mentioned in the GPAT Admit Card
Here we have listed details that consist of the GPAT Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- GPAT Roll Number
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Test Date & Time
- Venue Name & Address
- Reporting Time at the Venue
- Photograph & Signature
- Instructions, etc.
GPAT Admit Card Date 2021
GPAT Admit Card will be released on in the first week of January 2021 which is available via online mode i.e. official website only. It will be conducted in the last week of January 2021 through the online mode (Computer Based Test). There is no other mode available for getting the hall ticket. After successful conduction of the GPAT Examination, The result will be declared in second week of February 2021. Only those candidates will able to download GPAT Admit Card, those who have successfully registered and applied for the GPAT Examination.
[su_button url=”http://learndunia.com/gpat-exam-pattern/” style=”soft” background=”#0c8030″ color=”#ffffff” size=”9″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon_color=”#054711″]Download GPAT Exam Pattern[/su_button]
Step by step guide to download GPAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- Candidates need to go through with the official website. (We have provided the link above)
- Click on that Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket link.
- You will be redirected to the login section.
- Enter your application number or password, then click on the login button.
- Once your admit card appeared, then check it properly and cross-check your details carefully.
- Download your hall ticket and take the printout copy of admit card.
GPAT Exam/Test Centers
Here we are going to list top exam centres of the GPAT Examination:
- Gautam Budh Nagar
GPAT Exam Instructions for Candidates
- Candidates must report 1 hour before in the examination centers on the date of the exam.
- Only those candidates are allowed in the examination centers who will come along the valid GPAT Hall Ticket.
- If in case, candidates will find some discrepancies in their admit card, then they can contact with the authority.
- It is advised to the candidates that don’t carry any electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, books & etc in the examination hall along with them.