The authority is yet to release the official notification of GPAT 2021. This is the most important part of the application procedure to sit in the written test. NTA (National Testing Agency) will be the conducting authority and has been prescribed the complete eligibility criteria. It will be conducted in the last week of January 2021 via online mode. This exam is conducted once in a year as declared by the HRD Minister and organized to provide admission into the M.Pharma programmes which is offered by the AICTE Approved private and government institutes Through this article candidates will get complete information about GPAT Eligibility Criteria which contain nationality, age criteria, qualification criteria, and appearing candidates criteria.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
A candidate who is applying for the GPAT Examination must fulfil the complete eligibility criteria given for the GPAT entrance examination. So it is advised to the each and every student read the complete criteria carefully and go through with that before going to fill GPAT Application Form. If in case you find any issue or find any case you are not eligible then it is advised to them do not apply or if they don’t do this, then their candidature will be cancelled. Here we have listed the complete eligibility criteria for the GPAT Examination.
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen to eligible for GPAT Examination.
- There are no prescribed (Upper and Lower) age limit criteria for applying in GPAT 2021.
- Those who have completed/passed his/her higher secondary or senior secondary or its equivalent examination from the recognized board or university are eligible.
- Those who have 4 years of UG degree in Pharmacy (including lateral entry candidates) are eligible to apply for GPAT 2021.
- A Candidate who is pursuing his Bachelor of Pharmacy’s final year degree/ who is in the final year of the Bachelor of Pharmacy will be eligible to apply for the pharmacy entrance test.
- Candidates who are in the 3rd year or less than the third year cannot apply for GPAT Entrance Examination.
- Candidates who are from the B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology) background cannot apply for GPAT Examination.
Eligibility for Scribe/Reader
Candidates need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates must be above the age of 19.
- Those who either not from the pharmacy background or not preparing for the same or not in teaching with the same field.
- Only those are eligible who will not be a friend or family member.
- Scriber/reader must have fewer qualification criteria compare to the candidates.
Note: The scribe must present his age certificate at the allotted test centre. In case the above criterion is not followed, the scribe will not be permitted to assist the candidate.
GPAT Registration Process
Candidates can complete their GPAT Registration via online mode only from the official websites. The application process will be started in the first week of November 2021. It is advised to all candidates that make sure that before applying for the GPAT Examination are they eligible or not for the GPAT Entrance examination.
The application process will remain open till the last week of November 2020 and after this date, no candidates will be allowed to submit their application form. It is advised to the candidates that make sure all the details which are written by you in the application form are correctly entered in the application form, there is no correction facility available after completing the application form or submitting the application form.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2021
The authority makes question papers multiple-choice questions (MCQs) type mode which is available in the English language only. A total of 180 minutes given to the candidates for solving the complete question papers. A total of 125 questions will be asked in the GPAT Question Papers which carrying a total of 500 Marks. For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates, and for each incorrect answer, 1 marks will deduct from the candidate’s total marks.
[su_button url=”http://learndunia.com/gpat-exam-pattern/” style=”soft” background=”#0c8030″ color=”#ffffff” size=”9″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”round” icon_color=”#054711″]Download GPAT Exam Pattern from here[/su_button]
Only those candidates can apply for the GPAT Examination who completely fulfil the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination If in case candidates applied for the examination and it is found that they are not eligible at the time of documents verification then his admission process will be abandoned and his allotted seat will be cancelled.