GPAT Exam Pattern will be released along with the release of notification. Through the help of GPAT Exam Pattern 2021, candidates will get complete information about the examination like marking scheme, the number of questions, types of questions and subjects asked in the examination, the medium of the question papers and all. Every candidate who is planning to appear in the GPAT exam must be thorough with the exam pattern. Through this article, candidates will get complete information about GPAT Exam pattern 2021.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2021
Here we have listed the complete paper pattern:
- Mode of the examination: It is conducted via online mode, i.e. Computer-based in one session.
- Type of Question: GPAT Examination contains multiple-choice questions (MCQs) or Objective type questions.
- Total Number of Questions: A total of 125 questions will be asked with a total of 500 marks.
- Time Duration: 3 hours.
- The medium of the Question Papers: English
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be awarded to candidates.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted from the conducted total marks.
Here we have listed GPAT marking scheme via tabular form or listed form.
- The question paper will contain a total of 500 marks with 125 questions. Each question contains four marks.
- For each incorrect answer, one marks will be deducted from the candidate’s total marks.
- If in case candidates will not attempt any question, then there is no negative marking in this case.
- If in case of candidates marks more then one answer for a single question, then it will find as the incorrect answer.
|For each correct answer||+4|
|For each incorrect answer||-1|
People are also reading: