GPAT Exam Pattern will be released along with the release of notification. Through the help of GPAT Exam Pattern 2019, Candidates will get complete information about the examination like marking scheme, the number of questions, types of questions and subjects asked in the examination, the medium of the question papers and all. The national level entrance examination is conducted by the National testing agency from this year, previously conducted by the CBSE. GPAT is organized for providing admission in various private and government pharmacy institutes. Through the GPAT Exam Pattern, candidates get helos for scoring good marks in GPAT. Through this article, Candidates will get complete information about GPAT Exam pattern 2019.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2019
Here we have listed the complete GPAT Exam Pattern:
- Mode of the examination: It is conducted via online mode i.e. Computer based in one session.
- Type of Question: GPAT Examination contains multiple choice questions (MCQs) or Oebjective type questions.
- Total Number of Questions: A total of 125 questions asked with a total of 500 marks.
- Time Duration: 3 hours.
- Medium of the Question Papers: English
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to candidates.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the conducted total marks.
GPAT Marking Scheme 2019
Here we have listed GPAT marking scheme via tabular form or listed form.
- The question paper will contain a total of 500 marks with 125 question. Each question contains four marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 1 marks will be deducted from the candidate’s total marks.
- If in case candidates will not attempt any question, then there is no negative marking in this case.
- If in case of candidates marks more then one answer for a single question then it will find as the incorrect answer.
|For each correct answer||+4|
|For each incorrect answer||-1|
|No attempt of question||0|
GPAT Syllabus 2019
The authority (NTA) has been release GPAT syllabus 2019. NTA is also responsible for deciding the complete syllabus. The GPAT question paper will be asked from these topics which are listed in this syllabus. The syllabus is prescribed form the below-given topics:
- Physical Chemistry
- Physical Pharmacy
- Organic Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry – Inorganic chemistry and Medicinal chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy
For details syllabus:
GPAT Preparation Tips 2019
Candidates who are wishing to apply for GPAT examination, they can follow the tips and tricks to get success in the GPAT Examination.
- Before going to start preparation, candidates need to understand the exam pattern of the examination. Through the help of exam, pattern candidates will know that how the competition is? how to prepare a better way?
- Solving previous year and sample paper also give you a better idea about the exam, and about the preparation, How you are prepared for the GPAT Examination.
- Candidates need to attempt a lot of mock test for improving their speed and accuracy for examination.
- After doing step no 2 or 3 candidates will find that the areas where he is weak, where the need to do work and need to improve. For this candidates must give a proper time for the same.
- While preparing any topics or chapter, candidates need to make their own short notes which must be written by the candidates, these notes are very helpful while candidates will do the revision.
- Most of the candidates failed to cover the syllabus of GPAT Examination because they are not able to manage their preparation timetable. For managing these things candidates need to make a proper timetable or schedule for preparation, The timetable should be like that which can be followed by a candidate, through this timetable candidates can cover the complete syllabus of GPAT Examination.
GPAT 2019 exam pattern will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority. Candidates must check the exam pattern to have a fair idea of the number of questions, type of questions, marking pattern etc.