Candidates who wish to get admission in Master’s programs offered by the top institutions need to prepare very well and need to go through with a structured studying strategy or planned preparation tips. Going through with the preparation tips will help students in scoring very good marks in GPAT Examination. GPAT is organized for providing admission into PG Pharmacy programmes. It is a national-level entrance examination. Through this article, candidates will get the detailed GPAT Preparation Tips, how to prepare for it, and how to cover the complete syllabus.
GPAT Preparation Tips 2021
Here we are sharing the GPAT Preparation Tips:
- GPAT Exam is not based on completing the syllabus for preparation; it is based upon completing and understanding the basic concepts.
- If you found a problem that is taking too much time then you need to move forward for a new solution.
- Candidates need to keep the balance between speed & accuracy.
- Candidates need to divide their preparation time according to the topics/section they need to prepare like aptitude, fundamentals, attitude, concentration level etc.
- Always try to track your own performance that how you are prepared for the examination.
- Whenever you are studying and preparing a topic then you need to keep your own goal in your mind. Always try to keep your goal in mind and think about the goal how can you achieve that.
- In preparation time, if you have any doubts regarding any previous topics then clear your doubts then go for the preparation of the next topics.
- In the leave books from the preparation and go only for revision. Once your revision process is over then evaluate your self by attempting a mock test and previous year questions papers.
1. Study Plan:
- Create your own time table for GPAT Exam and followed it properly.
- Analyze the subject wise topics and collect the syllabus.
- Collect information about the complete Exam Syllabus and divide them equally as per your time so that every minor topic should get covered in your study plans.
- Collect the mock papers and solved it.
2. Time Management:
- Utilize your time effectively and you shall certainly score good grades in your GPAT examination.
- You can study for a short duration when you wake up in the morning.
- Students must give equal weight to all the subjects and prepare for them as per your prepared time-table.
- Include short breaks of 15 minutes between long hours of study.
3. Maintain Health:
If you start to study for the exam, never ignore your health. To maintain your health and take proper diet to stay for fit and healthy.
- Take fresh fruits and vegetables
- Avoid junk food and heavy diet.
- At the time of preparation do yoga and meditation, it will help you to calm your mind, increasing inner peace, confidence, and power of concentration.
- Never overstress yourself and try to get sleep for at least six to eight hours.
- Make sure you revise every topic thoroughly and prepare well every topic by revising time and again.
- Prepare a separate revision plan for last-minute preparation.
- At last revised all main topics.
5. Understanding the Exam Pattern
- Before going to prepare for GPAT Examination, candidates need to review the exam pattern of GPAT Examination.
- With the help of exam pattern, candidates will know about:
- Difficulty Level of the examination
- Total number of question asked in the GPAT Examination
- Available time duration
- Marking scheme
6. Solving Sample Papers
- Candidates need to attempt a lot of previous year question papers.
- After solving previous year question, you will get an idea about the difficulty level of the examination.
- By doing this, you will know which topics have more weightage.
7. Short Notes
- Try to make your own notes while preparing any topics.
- Whenever you are reading make your own notes.
- These notes will help you at the time of revision.
8. Attempting Mock Tests
- Through the mock test, candidates can find their preparation level.
- Candidates can evaluate their speed and accuracy.
- With the help of mock test, candidates will know the medium of question papers.
Highlights of GPAT 2021
Candidates need to check below given highlights:
- The authority will organize the GPAT 2021 entrance test on in the month of January 2021.
- GPAT 2021 Application process will be started from November 2020 and till continue till last week of November 2020.
- GPAT will be organized via online mode only.
- The question paper will be asked into the English Language.
- Multiple choice questions (MCQs) type of question asked in the GPAT Examination.
- A total of 125 questions asked in the examination.
- A total of 3 hours (180 minutes) will be available to attempt the GPAT Examination.
- For each correct answer, Candidates will get 4 marks and for each incorrect answer, 1 marks will be deducted from the candidate’s total marks.
GPAT Syllabus 2021
The authority has been released GPAT syllabus for the entrance examination. Here we have listed complete syllabus for each subject.
Physical Pharmacy, Physical chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, Pharmacology, Organic chemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Pathophysiology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Clinical Pharmacy, and Therapeutics, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Anatomy, Pharmaceutical Management, Physiology and Health Education, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Engineering.