The Registration for GPAT Examination 2019 will start from 1st November 2018. National Testing Agency is the conducting authority of National level entrance examination i.e. Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). GPAT is the main gateway to get admission into the Pharmacy programs or Master’s (M.Pharm) programmes. All AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges accept GPAT Score. Through this article candidates will get complete information about GPAT 2019.
GPAT 2019 Notification
The authority will release GPAT 2019 application form from 1st November 2018.
The registration for Computer Based Test practice center (for mock test) has been started for GPAT Examination.[wpshortcodead id=”fyuma5bb4cbc0bb071″]
NTA release GPAT Exam Dates.
GPAT Exam Date 2019
GPAT 2019 exam date has been announced. Candidates can follow the events as per the given dates.
|GPAT Registration Process Starts||1st November 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||30th November 2018|
|GPAT Admit Card will release||7th January 2019|
|GPAT Exam date||28th January 2019|
|GPAT Result Declaration||10th February 2019|
|GPAT Merit List will Declare||3rd week of February 2019|
GPAT Registration 2019
Candidates who want to apply for GPAT Examination, they need to go through with all the instructions carefully which are listed and accept the declaration to proceed further.
- Candidates can fill the application form via online mode, there is no offline mode facility available.
- The registration for GPAT Examination will start from the 1st November 2018.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 30th November 2018.
- In the application form, candidates need to fill their qualification details and upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- The size to upload the scanned signature images would be 60 x 90 (≤30 Kb) (signature) and 140 x 160 (≤60 Kb) (Passport size Photograph).
- Candidates need to fill the complete details correctly.
- The authority will not provide any correction as they are providing into the JEE Main, NEET Examination.
- Once candidates filled the application form completely candidates need to take a print out of the confirmation page.
GPAT Application Fee:
- Candidates who belong to General or OBC category, they need to pay Rs. 1400/- and candidates who belong to the Girls/SC/ST/PwD categories need to pay only Rs. 700/-.
- Candidates can pay the application fee via two modes i.e. Online or offline mode.
- If candidates select online mode transaction candidates can pay application fee via credit card/debit card/master card. If in case candidates select offline mode trasaction, candidates need to pay application fee via e-challan through any o the SBI branch across India. In offline mode candidates first need to generate e-challan fro the official website.
GPAT Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for GPAT examination, Candidates need to check GPAT eligibility criteria which have listed below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The is no prescribed age limit criteria.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must have the Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Candidates who are currently pursuing in the final year of the qualifying examination also eligible to apply for GPAT.
- Not Eligible: B.Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/Equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2019
Those who wish to give GPAT Examination need to check the complete exam pattern befor going to prepare:
- Mode: Computer-based online test (Online Mode).
- Duration: 3 hours (180 Minutes)
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQs)
- Language: Question paper will be asked in English language.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted from the candidate’s totals marks.
GPAT Syllabus 2019
The authority also releases the complete GPAT syllabus 2019 on the website. Candidates can download the PDF for the syllabus. Here we have listed syllabus in the brief format. Where we have listed only those topics from where questions asked in the GPAT Examination.
Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
GPAT Preparation Tips
Candidates need to follow the below-listed tips and tricks to prepare for GPAT 2019:
- Make a Proper Time Table
- Review Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Select the best study materials
- Mock test
- Previous year Question papers.
- Time Management
- Speed and Accuracy
- Stay Healthy and Fit
- Take Proper Sleep
GPAT Exam Centers
Here we have listed all the exam centers where candidates will give the examination:
- Gautam Budh Nagar
GPAT Admit Card 2019
The authority will release GPAT Admit Card from 7th January 2019. Candidates can download it via the official website which we have been listed above. The admit card is available only via online mode. The authority will not responsible for sending the admit card via offline mode or speed post or via dak. Candidates who successfully registered for the GPAT Examination or who submitted their application form successfully they can download their admit card only. It is mandatory to all candidates to carry their GPAT Admit Card in the examination hall for attempting the test, those who can not carry their admit card along with them in the examination hall they can not permissible to attend the examination. So candidates need to tke a print out of the admitcard.
GPAT Result 2019
The authority will declare GPAT result on 10th February 2019. Through the help of scorecard can get to know that are they selected or not for getting admission into the master programs. By entering their login details into the result form candidates can download their result or scorecard. Once candidates download it then they need to keep secure it for further reference or future reference or till the completion of admission.
GPAT Score Card
Candidates who can crack GPAT examination their scorecard will be valid for 3 years (3 Academic Sessions) from the date of declaration of result for admission in PG course. The scorecard is also valid or applicable for three years scholarship in M. Pharmacy course. Candidates can download their scorecard by visiting the official website of GPAT and then can download it by entering their login details into the available form.
GPAT Merit List
The exam conducting authority will release All India merit list and state merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the GPAT entrance test. In the merit list below given information listed:
- Rank Obtained by the candidates, All India basis and state level
- Candidate Roll number
- Total Score
GPAT Admission 2019
The authority will not organize any centralized counseling after a successful declaration of GPAT exam result. There is no other centralized admission procedure available. Candidates need to participate in the counseling process by separately in that institution who are accepting GPAT Score while providing admission in their institutions for pharmacy courses. So for admission in good colleges candidates need to register for all the participating institutes. Seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of GPAT Score which is obtained by the candidates in the GPAT Examination.