The registration process for UPTET 2020 will tentatively be made available on November 1, 2020. The candidates can fill the UPTET application form 2020 via online mode only. The candidates can visit the official website – updeled.gov.in for filling the application form online. The candidates must create a login ID, fill the UPTET application form, and pay the application fee to complete the UPTET 2020 application process. In this article, you will get complete information regarding the UPTET Application Form 2020.
How to Apply for UPTET Online?
Application Dates 2020
The tentative dates regarding the UPTET application process are tabulated below:
|Release of UPTET 2020 Detailed Notification||October 31, 2020|
|UPTET 2020 Registration to begin on||November 1, 2020|
|Last day to fill UPTET Application Form 2020||November 20, 2020|
|Last day to pay UPTET Application Fees||November 21, 2020|
|Last day to complete and print the application form||November 22, 2020|
|Issue of UPTET Admit Card 2020||December 12, 2020|
|UPTET 2020 Exam Date||December 22, 2020|
Prerequisites for filling the Application Form
The candidates must have the following details handy before filling the UPTET application form 2020.
|Email id||Candidates must have an email address to fill the UPTET application form. Those who do not have the same should create it before filling their application.|
|Academic details||Certificates of class X, XII, and graduation|
|Scanned photograph and signature||Candidates should scan their photographs and signature in the prescribed size.|
|Bank details||Debit or credit card details to pay the application fees online|
How to fill the Application Form?
The candidates who wish to appear in the UPTET 2020 must follow the steps given below to apply for the UPTET 2020:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of UPTET.
- Click on UPTET 2020 ‘Candidate Registration’.
- Enter the basic details asked in the form like your name, father’s name, and mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email address.
- You will receive an OTP on your mobile number and email address for verification.
- Log in to the website after the verification process is done.
Step 2: Filling the application form
- Once the candidate has successfully logged in the website the candidate must fill the personal details as well as the details related to the educational qualifications and work details.
- Once all the steps are completed, the candidates must submit the form and then click on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 3: Payment of examination fees
- Candidates can pay the application fee in online mode only.
- Candidates can pay the fee through debit/credit card/net banking in the online mode.
|Category||Paper 1 or Paper 2||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||INR 600||1200|
|SC/ ST||INR 400||800|
Step 4: Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Candidates need to upload photographs and signatures in prescribed format i.e. jpg or jpeg format. Photograph size should not be more than 50 kb and signature size not more than 20 kb.
Step 5: Take a print out
- On completion of the UPTET Application Form, candidates must review it thoroughly before submitting it. Once submitted, take a printout of the confirmation page.
Retrieving UPTET 2020 Password
The process to recover the password is discussed below:
- Visit – updeled.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘UPTET Login’ tab. Enter ID.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’.
- Enter a captcha.
- To change the password – a link will be sent on the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Click on the link and update the new password.
- Now, at UPTET login – enter the new credentials.
UPTET Application Form Correction
- A form correction window will open for 2-3 days, as prescribed by the exam authority.
- Change is allowed in certain columns, such as name, category, education, date of birth, etc.
- This is the final touch to the application form, so fill it properly as after this no such request will be entertained.
For any further assistance, applicants can contact at the following address:
U.P. PARIKSHA NIYAMAK PRADHIKARI, ALLAHABAD
Phone No: 0532-2466761, 0532-2466769
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
S.B.I Govt. Business Branch Lucknow
Phone No: 9454713363, 8004923042, 8004922875 (During 10.30 AM to 6 PM)