The BITSAT 2019 Application form is now available. BITSAT (Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test) is a computer based entrance exam conducted by BITS Pilani. This exam organized for those candidates who want to pursue B. Tech at BITS. BITS offer B. Tech courses at its Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad campuses.
BITSAT 2019 Application Form has been released on 5th January 2019, Click Here to Fill BITSAT Application Form.
How to fill the BITSAT Application Form 2019
The Minimum eligibility requires to apply for the BITSAT Exam is that candidate must have PCM or PCB in 10+2 with aggregate 75% marks.
Application Form Dates:
|Commencement of Online application form||4th January 2019|
|Last date of Application form submission||20th March 2019|
|Online Portal for Application form correction||22nd to 25th March 2019|
|Exam Date||16 to 26th May 2019|
How to Apply for BITSAT 2019
All the candidates who are going to apply for BITSAT 2019 exam please check the eligibility criteria first. Before we discuss the steps how to fill the BITSAT application form let’s have a look at the prerequisites or documents required to fill the Application form and also see the exam cities of BITSAT exam.
Documents Require to the Application form:
- An active Email ID (ID should be related to the candidate or parent)
- An active Mobile Number (Candidates or parents)
- 12th certificate
- 10th Mark sheet (for Date of Birth verification)
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Scanned Image of candidate’s Photograph
- Scanned Image of candidate’s signature
- Reservation certificate (only applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates)..
Scanned Image of candidate’s Photograph:
|Size of Photograph||4KB to 50KB|
Scanned Image of candidate’s signature:
|Size of Signature||1KB to 30KB|
BITSAT Exam Centers:
Here are the exam cities out of which you have to select 3 cities for the test according to the preference:
- Dubai Campus of BITS (International Center)
- Goa Campus of BITS
- Hyderabad Campus of BITS
- Hyderabad City
- Pilani campus of BITS
Steps to fill BITSAT Application Form 2019:
In order to apply for BITSAT 2019 exam candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Filling application form
- Upload Images
- Application fee
- Click Here for registration.
- A new tab will open on your screen.
- Read all the Instruction and click on the “ALLOW ME TO APPLY ONLINE BUTTON”
- Now click on the NEW REGISTRATION button if you are registering the first time or else you can click on ALREADY REGISTER button if you had already registered.
- After clicking on the NEW REGISTRATION button a form will appear on your screen fill the form
- Fill all the asked details such as Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile no. and a Password of 8 characters.
- And click on proceed button
- After clicking on the PROCEED button an application number will send on your register mobile no. and email id. With the help of this Application no. candidates can proceed for the application form.
- Click Here to fill the Application form
- Now use your credentials (Application number and password) to log in for the Application form
- In application form fill the Asked details such as Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Address, City, pin code, state etc.
- Verify all the entered details and click on the confirm button
- Now select the exam cities according to your preference.
- Candidates need to select 3 exam cites according to the preference.
- And click on the SUBMIT button
- Now upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Choose the file from your PC and click on the Upload button
- Once the Application form is filled and all the images are uploaded pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through either mode online or offline.
- Once the application fee is paid to take out the print of the submitted application form for future references.
|For Male candidates||INR 2950|
|For Female candidates||INR 2450|
|For NRI candidates||$70 (INR 4500)|