The last date to fill the BITSAT Application Form 2020 has been extended to 11 May 2020. This has been done considering the current situation of the outbreak of the Corona Virus in India. BITS 2020 Application Form was released on 11 January 2020. Candidates can fill the BITSAT Application Form from the official website of BITS. BITS, Pilani organizes this university-level engineering entrance test for admissions to undergraduate engineering courses at its three campuses. In this article, you will get complete information regarding How to fill the BITSAT Application Form 2020
How to fill the BITSAT Application Form 2020
The application form is the first step towards the BITSAT 2020 exam. The candidates should successfully submit the application form to be able to appear in the examination. However, filling the application form can be a little tricky sometimes. Therefore, the candidates who are facing any difficulty while filling the application form can follow the steps given below:
Prerequisites for filling the application form:
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- An attested copy of Class X/Matriculation/Secondary School Certificate (scanned)
- An attested copy of mark sheet of qualifying exam (scanned)
- Credit Card/Debit Card or Netbanking Details
- An active Email ID (ID should be related to the candidate or parent)
- An active Mobile Number (Candidates or parents)
- Reservation certificate (only applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates).
To apply for BITSAT 2020 exam candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Uploading Documents
- Pay the Application fee
- Take a printout
Step 1 – Registration
- Visit the official website of BITSAT 2020.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Read all the Instruction and click on the “Proceed to Apply online ‘BITSAT 2020” button.
- Now click on the NEW REGISTRATION button if you are registering the first time or else you can click on ALREADY REGISTER button if you had already registered.
- Enter details such as Name, Gender, DOB, Mobile no. and a Password of 8 characters.
- Enter the captcha.
- Fill three choice for exam centres.
- Click on “Confirm and Submit Details” to submit or “Edit above details” if you need to edit the form.
Step 2- Uploading Documents
- Use your credentials (Application number and password) to log in the website.
- Upload Scanned Images by clicking “Choose File” option.
- The documents uploaded by you must be in the prescribed format, which is as given below:
- Photograph Format:
|Size of Photograph||10KB to 30KB|
- Signature Format:
|Size of Signature||2KB to 20KB|
Step 3: Pay Application Fee
- After filling the application form and uploading all the documents, pay the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only
- The candidates can pay the Application Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking
|For Male candidates||INR 2950|
|For Female candidates||INR 2450|
|For NRI candidates||$70 (INR 4500)|
Step 4: Take a printout
- Once you have completed the online application process, download the confirmation page
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.