IIM CAT 2020 will be held on November 29. The application process began on August 5, 2020, and the last date of filing the application form is September 16, 2020. The Application form will be available in Online Mode Only. The candidates can get complete information about How to fill the CAT Application Form 2020 from this article.
How to Fill the CAT Application Form?
CAT Registration involves the following steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of CAT (iimcat.ac.in).
- Click on “Registration for New User” link.
- Fill the registration form.
- Enter all the required details such as Candidate Name, Date of Birth (DOB), E-Mail ID and Mobile Number.
- After Entering All the Details generate OTP and Enter Enter OTP.
- OTP will send to your Mobile Number.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Click on “Go to Application Form” link.
- The Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Details, Work Experience etc.
- Upload your Passport Size Photograph and Signature.
- The format of the picture is in JPG or JPEG format only.
- The dimension of the Photograph and signature should be 35mm X 45mm and 80mm X 35mm respectively.
- Select your preferred Exam Centers. Candidates can select a maximum of 4 different cities for appearing the exam.
Step 3: Application Fee
- The Application fee can be paid in online Mode only.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
- The Application Fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 1900/-.
- The Application Fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 950/-.
Step 4: Application Form Confirmation
- After filling all the information and making the Application form, the authority will send the Confirmation Mail to the candidate’s registered E-Mail ID.
People are also reading: