How to Fill CAT Application Form 2018: CAT 2018 Application Form will be available from 8th August 2018, and the last date of filling the application form is 16th September 2018. The Application form will available in Online Mode Only. Common Admission Test is a top level management entrance examination organized by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) on a rotational basis every year. For admission in MBA, PGDM, and other management courses which is offered IIMs and other top business schools in India such as SPJIMR, FMS, MDI, NITIE etc scorecard are required.
CAT 2018-19 Exam Dates has been released, Click Here to Check.
CAT Registration Form – Started from 8th August
CAT Application Form will be available from 8th August 2018. candidates can fill the Application form from the Official website of CAT. the Application Form will be available on Only Mode. Last date of filling the Application form is 16th September 2018.
- CAT Exam Dates.
- CAT Eligibility Criteria.
How to Fill CAT 2018 Application Form?
CAT Registration involves some of the following steps:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of CAT (Link will provide soon).
- Click on “Registration for New User” link.
- Fill the registration form.
- Enter all the Required details such as Candidate Name, Date of Birth (DOB), E-Mail ID and Mobile Number.
- After Entering All the Details generate OTP and Enter Enter OTP.
- OTP will send to your Mobile Number.
Step 2: Fill Application Form
- Click on “Go to Application Form” link.
- The Application Form will be display on the Screen.
- Fill all the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Details, Work Experience etc.
- Upload your Passport Size Photograph and Signature.
- The format of the picture is in .JPG or .JPEG format only.
- the dimension of the Photograph and signature should be 35mm X 45mm and 80mm X 35mm respectively.
- Select your preferred Exam Centers, candidates can select maximum 4 different cities for appearing the exam.
Step 3: Application Fee
- In this step Candidates can pay application fee.
- the Application fee can be paid in Only Mode only.
- Candidates can pay the Application Fee through Credit/Debit Card or by Internet Banking.
- The Application Fee for General and OBC category Candidates is Rs. 1900/-
- The Application Fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates is Rs. 950/-.
Step 4: Application Form Confirmation
- After filling all the information and making the Application form, the authority will send the Confirmation Mail to the Candidates registered E-Mail ID.
for more information & query regarding CAT 2018, leave a query in below comment box
We wish you all the best for your Bright Future.